Search results for query: *

1. P

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List) ok so I've been playing Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, and I'm a mudkip, and my partner is a charmander. Everytime I go into a puddle, and I try to talk to charmander, it asks me if I want to switch and warp. That doesn't make any...
  2. P

which one will u pick?

Is Magikarp an option? lol!!1 probably cynadaquill
  3. P

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

Clearly Magikarp, or maybe Ivysaur because it combines the agility of Bulbasaur with the strength of a Venusaur
  4. P

North American release date for HeartGold and SoulSilver confirmed: Games to be relea

Re: North American release date for HeartGold and SoulSilver confirmed: Games to be r Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! I can't wait!
  5. P

How have "Pokemon DP Galactic Battles" ratings been since the move to 7:00am?

as weird as the time seems now, when I was a little kid and pokemon first came on air, I would wake up every morning at 7 am to watch it on UPN with my dad. Good times, and I'm glad that the tradition continues (even if it's only 1.4/10th of it)
  6. P

Pokemon That Creep You Out?

doduo, thing just ain't right
  7. P

Cartoon Network has uploaded 97 original series episodes to thier website...

but what'll I do with all my dvds now??
  8. P

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Darkness and Street Fighter II (I'm feeling a lot of sequels lately)
Back
Top Bottom