2. S

Pokemon Giveaway!

cant get it it says:the acces point cannot be found :-(
  3. S

Free: A Random Pokemon!

Sounds fun. I'd liked to trade once.
  4. S

Tournament Archives

Re: calling all serious battlers for a single elimination tournoment!!!! i loved to join, but can you email me when its started and when i have to battle,please? (it will be my first tournament:banana:)
  5. S

WANTED: A Few Pokemon, Some Legendary, Some Common (Revamped)

i can give you tons of phione's for the giovanni celebi that you are offering in:A Pretty Plenty Of Rare Pokemon
  6. S

Wanted:movie 13 legendary beast.

the japanese events: goon's scizor ash's pickachu lv.30 NEP the shiny's: lv.14 rattata lv.30 PCP 3x lv.36 pachirisu lv.16 roselia
  7. S

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Re: Help wanted:battle frontier Double.
  8. S

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Help wanted:battle frontier Can someone help my? I got a 21 streak,but i can't battle with darach. And already got pass. HELP!!
  9. S

Wanted:movie 13 legendary beast.

I want them for the zoroark event in pokemon black and white. I have some weak shiny pokemon,some japanese wifi events, some European wifi events and that's all. I can give more information if wanted.
  10. S

Offering- shiny japanese beasts events

i can offer you goon's scizor from 13th movie, a lv 50 poketopia electrive or magmortar, a PCP lv30, a japanese 10th annivesary mew lv 54, a hacked lv100 shiny darkrai, for a suicuine (i can also clone it,but then i just offer you the scizor or the poketopia's)
  11. S

WANTED: Pokémon Donations to Bulbagarden for an Official Tournament

maybe i can donate a japanees scizor from pokemon movie 13 at next week thursday,((got it yesterday)i clone it)
  12. S

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Re: ƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ's Castle of Pokemon! Dark Link,the miltank with hammer arm wath do you want in return?
  13. S

OFFERING - A Pretty Plenty Of Rare Pokemon

wath do you want for that celebi that unloks the giovanni event?
  14. S

3 Musketeers Trading MarketΣ

when do you want to trade?
  15. S

i meant the ageto celebi.
  16. S

the ageto celibi i alraedy told you before,i clone it.
  17. S

swampert i have stunky (untrained).
  18. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: -level 1- battle with no evo.pokemon i dont have AR
  19. S

Free Battle Archives.

Re: -level 1- battle with no evo.pokemon no i dont use legendary pokemon pokechamp116 il see when i have time.
  20. S

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Simple Questions (Merged with Pokemon Master List) does someone know when the rooftop sale in pokemon emerald is? i want the slide and the solid board.
Back
Top Bottom