Search results for query: *

1. D

The Nest

I've got MOAR requests! I can offer Heart Scales for each, or farmable evolutionary stones (i.e.-Dusk Stone, Moon Stone, Sun Stone)
  2. D

Suggestions for a VGC team (RMT-suggestions welcome)

Re: Suggestions for a VGC team (Have 5/6 decided) Okay, so just to make sure I'm getting it right- Overheat on Zard (didn't think that would have as much utility as it does. At the very least, it gives me a stab that doesn't worry about wide guard) Switch Lefties for Rocky Helmet on Cress...
  3. D

RNG Custom bred perfect shiny of your choice

Pokémon: Cleffa Nature: Bold IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Nickname: Starfire Ability: Magic Guard Gender: female Shiny: Yes Moves: -Heal Pulse (egg move) Also, I was wondering if you were able to breed/RNG a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur for me. I can provide a Bulbasaur holding a Destiny Knot in Gen VI that...
  4. D

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Milotic might appreciate Dragon Tail, Scald, Ice Beam, Recover. Lets it burn shuffle with Scald/Dragon Tail. Arcanine does get Close Combat (through breeding with Zangoose) and Crunch (through level-up) I'd go Ice Punch with Metagross, just because Magne-whatever will more than amply cover...
  5. D

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I'd suggest level-grinding at the Elite 4 first (;P y'know, since they aren't level 30's). As it is right now, you're severely underleveled. Red's team is in the 80's, so keep that in mind. Unless you've EV trained an in-game team, you'd die almost instantaneously at those levels, and even if...
  6. D

The Official Claim-A-Video Game Thread (Vol. 2)

Sorry, man, that one's taken, that's why I claimed Coded, instead. In my mind, next best thing.
  7. D

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

ah, that makes sense. Thanks! I figured it was something to the effect of pokemon being illegal/not recommended in the format, but I wasn't entirely sure.
  8. D

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Beedrilite-Data-Roxas(14/8/15)
  9. D

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Dusclops - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15
  10. D

The Official Claim a Video Game Item Thread (non-Pokémon)

Data-Roxas - End of Pain (Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) - 08/14/15 Data-Roxas - Oathkeeper/Oblivion (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days) - 08/14/15 Data-Roxas - Soma T (Digimon World DS) - 08/14/15
  11. D

The Official Claim-A-Video Game Thread (Vol. 2)

Kingdom Hearts Coded - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15 Pokemon Conquest - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15
  12. D

Obsolete: Official Claim a Song Thread

Artist - Song Name (remix/instrumental/edit/etc) - Username - Today's date (dd/mm/yy format) Alan Parsons Project - Back Against the Wall - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15 Imagine Dragons - Demons - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15 Fall Out Boy - Jet Pack Blues - Data-Roxas - 08/14/15 Brad Paisley - Alcohol -...
  13. D

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Kirito from Sword Art Online
  14. D

Not to be a pest, but does anybody have an answer to this? This is a link that shows what I'm talking about: Pokémon X/Y/ORAS Team Builder - Team Magma
  15. D

The Nest

Pokémon: Nidoran (male) Nickname (if applicable): Clark Ball: n/a Gender: Male Nature: Jolly Ability (state if HA):Hustle (HA) IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hidden Power type: (if applicable):n/a Egg Moves: Sucker Punch Friend Code: 2492-4628-3660 In-game name (IGN): Ben Time Zone: -7:00 I can...
  16. D

Offering: Bold Cleffas w/ Heal Pulse

Like the title says, I have two bold cleffas with the egg move heal pulse, one UT, the other at level 10, both holding sitrus berries. They both have Cute Charm, but I can fix that with the Ability Item for you if you wish. (please mention that before we trade) I have them leftover from breeding...
  17. D

Suggestions for a VGC team (RMT-suggestions welcome)

Now that I've come to a general consensus about the team, at least in its first incarnation, this is what I have, though I'd appreciate feedback and input still. Charizard @ Charizardite Y Blaze Timid Nature 4HP/252SpA/252Spe -Protect -Heat Wave -Solar Beam -Overheat Standard Zard Y...
  18. D

Okay. So I'm trying to start playing VGC's, and I'm looking at Team Magma's Team Builder. A couple of my pokemon have red 'x's by them. What does that mean?
  19. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Also, Icarus the Talonflame and Bastille the Gardevoir Mostly because What Would You Do is too many characters to be a valid nickname, and Pompeii would be a better name for a Camerupt. Edit: Other cool names; Calrissian the LANDOrus Sunblock the Cresellia (my main wall on a defensive team...
  20. D

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I had the same idea on my X version, too! In other notes, there is Sir Tango the male Gardevoir Smogonory the Skarmory Super-Peeko the Wingull Planty the Venusaur, Vunderpig the Mamoswine (that I caught with a really good nature)
Back
Top Bottom