• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Shiba
  • Order by date
  1. S

Which pokemon do you think are lazily designed?

Looking through a few of the pages, I see that most people either pick the most simple designs or the most ugly designs, but those aren't really considered lazy to me! My least favorite Pokemon designs are chosen for a reason, and that's because their designs are so lazy that it makes my head...
  2. S

Ohh my little Keldeo!

Ehh, Nintendo has weird rules about banning legendary Pokemon. Usually none of the trios of Pokemon are banned (think legendary birds, legendary dogs, etc) for being the "weaker" types of legendaries. Keldeo just happened to be mashed into the category of the "stronger" legendaries, which happen...
  3. S

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

I received my eight Next Destinies booster packs in the mail today! No Mewtwo EX, but I did pull a Shiny Hydreigon, Regigigas EX, and reverse-holo Reshiram! Thanks Bulbagarden!
  4. S

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Has anyone noticed this? The new Reshiram is now the mascot of White 2, and the new Zekrom is not the mascot of Black 2. Craaaaaazy.
  5. S

Bulbagarden... I always loved the contests you guys held because they were so fun and you guys were so reliable -- what happened this year?? ):
  6. S

I agree. It has been well over a month and I know that it is not just me, but most of the winners are dying in anticipation for their prizes to arrive. I understand that you guys are working on a more organized method to help sort out some of the confusion, but it's not a good thing that it's...
  7. S

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

8/10. I've heard good things about his anime, but haven't seen it yet. I have to say that I quite like it, even if there's not much action because it's very abstract at parts. Here's the OP from one of my favorite anime this season ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI2WGTyNoXE
  8. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Hey everyone, instead of doing all that math, you can just search your date in Wikipedia and it'll tell you which day of the year it is. Anyways, September 18th is the 261st day of the year. That would be Poochyena. >_> I'm not that big of a Poochyena fan though, lol.
  9. S

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Pretty much all of my friends were into Pokemon at some point in their lives, it's just that very few of them are still into it. I think most people know that I love Pokemon. I don't necessarily show it to everyone, but I don't think many people would care since everyone knows that I'm into anime.
  10. S

Which trainer class do you wanna be?

Hahaha, I would be one of those freaky Super Nerds or Collectors or something. I'd also love to be a Pokemon Breeder or a Maid. /shot
  11. S

Your "That's a Pokemon?!?" Moments

Gahh, that is so true. Honestly I love most of the generation V designs, which are much more original than the generation I designs. I mean, think of all the Pokemon in gen I with horns. It's not very original.
  12. S

Pokemon that you wish didn't have to evolve

Trapinch. Or Vibrava. I love both better than Flygon's design. And I also wish that Trapinch isn't part of the evolution line. I also like Bayleef, and of course I still don't like many of the gen IV evolutions such as the ones they gave to Electabuzz, Magmar, Lickitung, Magneton, and Tangela.
  13. S

Who is the hottest gym leader?

I've always loved Erika (kimono and grass types FTW), but Winona and Flannery are awesome too. Oh, and Cynthia, if you count the Elite Four. ;P EDIT: Just looked at the B/W gym leaders and I would have to say that Kamitsure makes the list too.
  14. S

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Although it's by no means my favorite Pokemon, it seems like I have to train a Magneton/Magnezone in every one of my in-games teams. I just love using it so much because of its typing and versatility. The second Pokemon I use the most is Crobat, usually as a flier.
  15. S

What would you say is the easiest shiny pokemon to get?

... shiny Pidgey. Erm, anyways, it's really annoying if you encounter a shiny Pokemon before you have access to Pokeballs. I've heard about this happening to many trainers, so it's not as rare as it seems... Also, for me, Exploding or Selfdestructing shinies are somehow more common than...
  16. S

Share your Battle Frontier Moments here!

Oh god, that's just terrible. Here's when a Focus Sash would be useful... I remember most of my HAX moments being in the Battle Factory, although they haven't happened to me recently enough for me to post the exact battle log...
  17. S

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

I'd get White, just because white is one of my favorite colors (or, excuse me, shade for you picky people out there). The version exclusives for White are also pretty cool. The only thing is, I like Reshiram slightly better. Why won't they put Reshiram in the White version...? >_>;;
  18. S

So what are you going to name/have you named Silver?

Re: So what are you going to name Silver? "???" for the nostalgia. That's what I've always named him back in the original games. xD
  19. S

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Getting HeartGold because of Ho-oh and version exclusives. It's kinda sad, but from the 20+ times of replaying my Crystal version, I've never caught Ho-oh once because I'd always fail to get the legendary dogs. Since I've never used Ho-oh, I thought I should get HeartGold, even though I actually...
  20. S

What starter are you going to choose?

Cyndaquil, because that was the starter I picked back in the original GSC games. Cyndaquil means a lot to me because it's the first Pokemon I ever trained to 100 and I'd feel different if I didn't have one this time around. I'm hoping to recreate my past experience with the remake. :3
Back
Top Bottom