• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: kimbachu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kimbachu

GEN VI: LF: Jungle & Tundra Vivillon patterns

Hey guys! I only need two more Viv patterns to complete my collection. I'm looking for: *Jungle (dark green) *Tundra (pale blue) I don't have a great deal to offer. My local pattern however is River which is pretty uncommon. PM or reply if you can help. Thanks!
  2. kimbachu

GEN VI: Looking for Vivillons (infinite River patterns for trade)

Well the GTS itself is useless so I thought I'd try my luck here. I'm looking for the following Vivillon patterns only: Archipelago Jungle Monsoon Ocean Sandstorm Savanna Tundra My native pattern is River (which is quite a rare pattern anyway) so I'm happy to trade one (or more if that makes a...
  3. kimbachu

Ranger: Shadows of Almia secret missions

Does anyone know if the secret missions for Manaphy, Darkrai and Riolu are going to be repeated on Ranger Net? I always buy my games too late and miss everything. They were repeated in Japan, weren't they? Or, as a last resort, any Action Replay codes to unlock them (mind you, I hate cheating...
Back
Top Bottom