Search results for query: *

1. I

New Moves/Abilities in Generation V

Any ideas, people? This is probably quite a common topic, but I've not seen a thread like it in the first couple of pages, and can't be bothered looking any further... I'm always interested to hear other people's ideas for new moves, so post 'em here and let people see the extent of your...
  2. I

My Pokemon Sprite Fusions

I only started doing this last Thursday, after deciding to enter Felly's 'Grand Contest' (also in the Artist's Alcove). After doing my two entries, I got more into sprite fusion, seeing it as both fun and also challenging, so I have decided to start doing more of them. To start this off, I'll...
  3. I

Deoxys and The Old One - Team Rocket's Last Stand

The return of a certain criminal organisation...the capture of a group of psychic extraterrestrials, and a terrible awakening, that could change the face of the world for good...can it be stopped? I began writing this story over the Christmas holidays, hence it is Christmas in the story! As you...
  4. I

Microsoft Paint Pokemon Drawings

I decided to start doing this in my free time, just 'cause I'm weird like that. :-D Here's my first one - the King of the Sky, Rayquaza!
  5. I

I'm guessing this is where I introduce myself. :)

Hello, it's nice to be here! Been a fan of Pokemon for ages - I know, took my time signing up here didn't I? ;-) This Board looks great, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here. :cheers:
Back
Top Bottom