Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Why is my Secret Base still Normal rank even though it says I collected 33 flags? What gives?
  2. M

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

What I think would be cool would be if you start in Kanto, play through the storyline there in a way similar to RBYFRLG, but then get access to Johto after. It'd have a good sized postgame and would allow the reinvention of Johto while still remaking first gen.
  3. M

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ Looks like I have more time to breed and get things ready in all my past gen games. Sigh.
  4. M

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

I'd say that Generation IV & Generation V was pretty dull compared to some of the other gens. And yeah, part of it may be the nostalgia-factor working. I started on Generation III so I basically love everything about it—I love Kanto to death and Hoenn is my favorite region. For me, nothing can...
  5. M

What removed features do you want to see return?

Secret Bases! Just think of how awesome they would be if you tie them to StreetPass, SpotPass, and the other connective features? Can you just imagine running around the region, finding little bases, and being able to battle a carbon copy of the person who you passed by? I also really liked...
  6. M

Thanksgiving Raffle(Closed, Winner Announced)

Re: Thanksgiving Raffle Happy December 7! :D shayminskyforme88
  7. M

Need a Vullaby (or a Mandibuzz) to complete dex!

I'll PM you! Thanks so much for your help!
  8. M

Thanksgiving Raffle(Closed, Winner Announced)

Re: Thanksgiving Raffle Taking lucky number 7. 2795 8776 4072 Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and be the only one who enters, haha. ;)
  9. M

Need a Vullaby (or a Mandibuzz) to complete dex!

Hey guys! I've been trying to squeeze out the last bits of my White 2 game before I transfer lots of my Pokémon to X and Y. One of the things I realized I need to do is at least see all the Unova Pokémon so I can get the Shiny Haxorus. So that's where I need help: I'm looking for a...
  10. M

Would you like to see more version-exclusive locations?

What I'd like to see is a version-exclusive plot. In one game, the plot takes turn X while the other takes turn Y. (Probably not the best letters but whatever.) Yeah, I know it'll never happen.
  11. M

Things You Hate About New Generations Approaching

The ridiculous speculation from over-the-top fans. I can guarantee you that Pokémon X and Y will not let you go to all five (oh, is it six now?) regions. No, you will not catch every single legendary. And NO, you will NOT go to every single region. In fact, you will probably be in ONE region...
  12. M

FAQ: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread (BW2)

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread Can someone explain the whole "frozen Unova" thing to me? When you begin the game, is Unova already frozen or does it begin to freeze as you progress through the game?
  13. M

Do you want Knight Pokémon University back?

I'm glad to hear that! I can't wait! :-)
  14. M

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for Super excited! It comes out on my birthday! :-D (What an awesome birthday gift from TPCi!)
  15. M

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add Really? Wow! You're amazing! I'll PM you. :-)
  16. M

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add Are you still giving away Pokemon in the 4th generation? I've been trying to get my hands on a few Pokemon for a while now. Is there anyway I could get TRU Arceus, TRU Regigigas, Pikachu Colored Pichu...
  17. M

Pokemon School Ideas for a 7-yr old?

That would be a great idea, except for the fact that I'm lazy and I don't want to search for them. The closest I could come would be FireRed and LeafGreen! Then again, I could do Colosseum, FRLG, RSE, XD, then move on to the 4th generation games but that would probably take too long. I've...
  18. M

First, I'd like to thank everyone for their suggestions and kind words! :-) I like that idea! It never donned on me to try it with HP and base damage. We also have the TCG, so I can use that for that kind of stuff mainly because the damage done in the TCG doesn't have as many factors (such as...
  19. M

This may seem kind of strange, but my younger brother (age 7, first grade) wanted me to set up "PokéSchool" for him. So, he wants me to teach him about Pokémon in a mock-classroom setting. He has Pokémon Black, HeartGold, and Pearl while I have White, SoulSilver, Platinum, and Diamond. We...
  20. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

I'm on my Norah Jones kick. ;) Norah Jones - Sunrise, Don't Know Why, Turn Me On, and Come Away With Me Literally, RIGHT NOW, my iPhone's playing Don't Know Why. :D
Back
Top Bottom