1. K

Dawn's Aura

I think she's saying Dawn will have Aura someday soon. :L
  2. K

Make a pokemon!

James + Moltres Costume = Flaming Moltres
  3. K

Rate the Pokemon Games!

Voted for a couple. Gold, Silver, Crystal, Platinum, and HG/SS. I hated Yellow because you had to have Pikachu.
  4. K

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Kadabra. Thanks for making Alakazam useless without Rare Candy. :P
  5. K

is this how pokemon were originally supposed to look?

When did I ever say I would pet it?
  6. K

is this how pokemon were originally supposed to look?

Who wants to pet the Butterfree? Anybody?
  7. K

Giovanni = Mafia or Yakuza, or both?

This was the thread.
  8. K

Contest Koffing vs Weezing

I like Koffing for some odd reason.
  9. K

YOU are a Gym Leader (or Elite Four)

Re: If you were a gym leader... What's the name of your town? What type of gym would you be? (aka Fire, water, ground) What pokémon will you have to battle? What would you name your badge? Air Hollow Flying Scyther, Gligar, Murkrow, Crobat, Skarmory, Dragonite Twister Of course...
  10. K

Gym Leaders

Whitney's Miltank was just... dear god don't let me play her again in SS. That piece of crap would just destroy me. I had to get like a few crits to beat it. >_>
  11. K

My New Pokemon Diamond Team

Then move to a different forum. If people can't realize that if a legendary isn't an uber it's fair play, then they're not worth playing.
  12. K

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Re: Which starter pokemon would you choose from each region? Mind telling me when Ralts became a starter? Kanto - Bulbasaur Johto - Cyndaquil Hoenn - Mudkip Sinnoh - Piplup
  13. K

Real music in Pokemon? MADNESS!

I'll stick with the instrumental music. Like said, too many people like different types of music. :/
  14. K

new pokemon for team rocket

Something already evolves into Seviper.
  15. K

This or That?

This. I pick Electivire out of epickness. Teach him to hold things.
  16. K

men picking dawn over lucas wtf?

We don't like being the scrawny toothpick that the boy is. ;)
  17. K

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

Re: funny moments in pokemon games When you lose your pokeballs, where does it go that you can't just pick it up? >_>
  18. K

Your status on Platinum

I beat most of the game and have no desire to do anything else but play competitively, as training pokemon doesn't amuse me at all.
  19. K

Breeding Stories

Fixed; for you pal. Once, I bred this Shuckle with perfect Attack IV's with an Adamant nature, and taught it to be the best fighter ever. It even beat a rock, while the simultaneously did nothing to each other.
Back
Top Bottom