• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

.::The Crumbling City Start Up::.

OOC: Apologies for having a life. I mean it's just stupid of me to think that I can't not post every single day of my life. You are right though, I have been on today, for about 5 minutes and I didn't even check this RP this morning. Being constantly badgered to post in your RP is getting...
  2. M

Resentful (Sign Up)

General Name: Katherine Packard Age: 21 Gender: Female Profession: Waitress Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/c0Vqs1xn9VOvnWZhqwAnr*UbQpP1od5*9Lp-AdBXaN1itw-rbYPLHetR7WVYGe*6gBm-LugSYHMk9leFhe0K9HkwNcRaCuWA/anime_girl_fav42361.jpg Personality General demeanour: Generally, calm and polite, a...
  3. M

Pokemon Street Battles

Name: Dean Cartwright Gender: Male Age: 18 Classification: Trainer Pokemon: Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/woods-of-night/AnimeGuy.jpg Personality: Dean is just a cool guy; he enjoys messing around with friends and is always up for a good laugh. He can be serious though and will always...
  4. M

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Re: caption the avatar above(related to caption the scene) Cubones rule all.
  5. M

God-modding is controlling another RPers character or possesion. Say that the paralysis had taken effect on my possesion it god modding in my book.
  6. M

The End of Days *Start Up*

"Gengar, go! Use Hypnosis." Clarke commanded. Gengar leviatated high and released a wave of red hypnotic energy onto his opponents. Persian was commanded to use Assist, Clarke loved starting the match with a bit of randomness and unpredictability. A whirlpool was launched, it was Dewgongs...
  7. M

OOC: I couldn't of, safeguard is still in affect. Also saying that Gengar is paralysed is god modding. No. Also, Munchlax just took a serious hit from Gengar, it wouldn't be able to immeadiately spring back into action. In the anime Focus Blast is blue. IC: Altaria saw the rock...
  8. M

((X-Scissor, me and Instrutilus kind of decided on a end result of our battle. we should still be able to do it with the point style thing but did you maybe already have an idea of who you wanted to win?)) Clarke was ready, standing there facing A.D. It was time to battle. He was an...
  9. M

Resentful (Sign Up)

Oh I missed that, I was going to put it in my other post. Of course you can, however, if you are going to have two I must insist on the following. When you are writing an in contet post for your second character it must be in a different colour or font, preferabley the latter. I'll edit my...
  10. M

Resentful (Sign Up)

I didn't actually Beav, I made it from scratch. Anyway, people there is someone else who will be eligible to give you warnings and stuff like that. It's Beav, by the way :) I'd also like to point out that I am removing the weapons section, Beav in his ultimate wisdom has managed to convince...
  11. M

((I think it makes sense for Charlie to win, don't you?)) Altaria took the hit but the damage was minimal. He wanted to get Munchlax out of the way. With it being asleep it was an open target.Excellent. He commanded Gengar to rush towards Munchlax charging a focus blast attack. The blue...
  12. M

Resentful (Sign Up)

You are in :) I may create some form of a timeline.
  13. M

Resentful (Sign Up)

Hello people, this is my first RP here. I hope you all think it's good :) ____________________________________________ Resentful Setting: Kanto Region Plot + History: The Kanto region used to be a harmonic place filled with love and good will. Everyone was a friend and many people had...
  14. M

He, he. I'll finish this quickly. Charlie cracked his fingers, preparing to battle. Altaria was facing Pikachu and Gengar was facing Munchlax. This would be fun. "Altaria, Safeguard now!" Charlie commanded. Altaria created a magnificent wave of golden power which cover herself and Gengar. It...
  15. M

"So it's Munchlax and Pikachu...Ok then, let's get this party started," Charlie threw away his fag and took of his coat to reveal his black jumper with white details and writing on it. It looked good on him and was a good fit. He unclipped two ultra balls from his belt and threw them up in the...
  16. M

PMD: New Dawn Sign-up

Can I join other peoples teams? Team: Maelstrom Types: Water, Ground, Bug Name: Ursula PKMN: Ariados Team: MindBlast Types: Psychic, Flying, Ground Name: Kella PKMN: Gardevoir
  17. M

"I say a simple 3 on 3 or maybe a double battle?" Charlie questioned grasping his 3 pokeballs about to make his decision.
  18. M

"So when are we battling?" Charlie said up for a fight.
  19. M

((Given that Charlie wasn't mention, I doubt the both of them had anything to do with him. Anyway, yeah lulz. Two battles, I'm soo winning this one. XD))
  20. M

"It's to see how well you cope under pressure." he said, simply. Pressure, hmmm. I wonder what he means by that, I need to show my strength. I'm not to be messed with.
Back
Top Bottom