• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Meloetta and Vivillon

I can definitely give you a Phione. Friend code is in my signature. I have Brave, Adamant, Timid, and Naughty hatchlings available right now.
  2. S

GEN VI: Looking for Meloetta and Vivillon

Okay, so I'm looking for a Meloetta to complete my collection. I'm also collecting Vivillon. For Vivillon let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can accomodate. I have several non-American starters, a lot of level 1 Ponyta leftover from shiny breeding (stats spread is mostly...
  3. S

Japanese Ditto and Froakie

Yeah, got them all in Wonder Trade, so "as is".
  4. S

Ditto - #132 (Hardy) None (X) Limber HP: 14 - 17 Att: 1 - 3 Def: 28 - 30 SpA: 31 SpD: 1 - 3 Speed: 31 Ditto - #132 (Modest) None (X) Limber HP: 13 - 14 Att: 29 Def: 27 - 28 SpA: 2 - 3 SpD: 9 - 10 Speed: 7 - 8
  5. S

I have one Japanese Ditto for trade, as well as two male Japanese Froakie. I also have one American Froakie available for trade, also male. Froakie #1 Level: 1 Nature: Jolly Ability: Torrent HP: 12 Attack: 6 Defense: 6 SP Attack: 5 SP Defense: 6 Speed: 6 Moves: Growl, Lick, Water...
  6. S

shiny weedle

I have a Torchic with Night Slash, Swords Dance, and Baton Pass, as well as Poochyena with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang. Whichever you like.
  7. S

Shiny Weedle!

It's definitely more an offering thing, but still. I have a Torchic with Baton Pass, Night Slash, and Swords Dance. I also have Poochyena with Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang.
  8. S

Shiny Pokemon Ver.2 (revamp)

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione I just started breeding Turtwigs, so I have a few with Worry Seed, and I've got Doduo with Roost and Mirror Move, just since you're curious.
  9. S

Doduo w/ Roost and Mirror Move

That Stunky sounds great, let me know when you're up to trade :)
  10. S

Wanted: Razor Fang

I'm looking for a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar with. I can offer a Razor Claw or a number of different Pokemon and items. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen for you.
  11. S

Offering: Junk shinies

Mmm shinies...I have quite a few Torchic with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance. I can also give you Turtwig with Worry Seed. I'm most interested in Charmander and Eevee.
  12. S

Offering: Gamestop Suicune

I just got a Gamestop Suicune in a trade and I've decided I'd rather pass it along. It's been pretty touched (level 44) and it knows Surf instead of Aqua Ring. Ideally I'd like a Manaphy for it, but I'll accept anything cool and shiny, preferably with egg moves. Make offers here.
  13. S

Pokemon (not really a) Giveaway

Friend Code?
  14. S

I have several of them, so take your pick. Rash, Naive, Bold, Quirky, Impish, Docile, Careful, Sassy, Brave, Lonely, Relaxed, and Quiet. I also have a few with just Baton Pass and Dig with Gentle, Timid, and Hasty nature.
  15. S

I've got a Torchic with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance if you're interested.
  16. S

Doduo w/ Roost and Mirror Move

I have a couple of these left over from some experimenting so I thought I'd offer them up. Both are male with Mild and Quiet natures and Early Bird for their ability. These are the Pokemon I'm currently looking for, Glameow and Stunky being preferred...
  17. S

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione Oh right, I forgot about that. Absol would be easiest since it's already on my SS. Message me when you're ready to trade :)
  18. S

Wanted: absol

Sounds great! If you can trade now I'll be waiting in the room.
  19. S

Offering lots of pokemon (also including shinies) [CLOSED] ~Please lock thread

Re: Offering lots of pokemon I don't need anymore (also including shinies) I would love a Darkrai :)
  20. S

Re: Offering: Shiny Phione I have some Torchics with Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Swords Dance, I also have a few Absol with Baton Pass, and Poochyena with Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, and Fire Fang. Any of those work for you?
Back
Top Bottom