Search results for query: *

• Users: slowking11
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Meloetta and Vivillon

Okay, so I'm looking for a Meloetta to complete my collection. I'm also collecting Vivillon. For Vivillon let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I can accomodate. I have several non-American starters, a lot of level 1 Ponyta leftover from shiny breeding (stats spread is mostly...
  2. S

Japanese Ditto and Froakie

I have one Japanese Ditto for trade, as well as two male Japanese Froakie. I also have one American Froakie available for trade, also male. Froakie #1 Level: 1 Nature: Jolly Ability: Torrent HP: 12 Attack: 6 Defense: 6 SP Attack: 5 SP Defense: 6 Speed: 6 Moves: Growl, Lick, Water...
  3. S

Wanted: Razor Fang

I'm looking for a Razor Fang to evolve my Gligar with. I can offer a Razor Claw or a number of different Pokemon and items. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen for you.
  4. S

Offering: Gamestop Suicune

I just got a Gamestop Suicune in a trade and I've decided I'd rather pass it along. It's been pretty touched (level 44) and it knows Surf instead of Aqua Ring. Ideally I'd like a Manaphy for it, but I'll accept anything cool and shiny, preferably with egg moves. Make offers here.
  5. S

Doduo w/ Roost and Mirror Move

I have a couple of these left over from some experimenting so I thought I'd offer them up. Both are male with Mild and Quiet natures and Early Bird for their ability. These are the Pokemon I'm currently looking for, Glameow and Stunky being preferred...
  6. S

Offering: Egg Move Torchics

The project is complete! I now am able to offer Torchic with the egg moves Night Slash, Baton Pass, and Sword Dance. I'm looking primarily for dex fillers, but shinies and other egg bred pokemon would be nice. I also have 6 Torchic with Baton Pass and Dig to offer. Currently all available...
  7. S

Really just had to

So, about a week and a half ago I wandered down to the local card shop and found three foreign-language Fossil booster packs. French and German, going for $0.50 each. I had to get them, because when else do you get the thrill of discovering ancient treasure? My favorite find was probably the...
  8. S

Offering: Master Ball

I have a single spare Master Ball to offer. What I'd really like is a Manaphy. UT is preferred.
  9. S

Offering Ditto

Looking for some Dex fillers, so if you're in need of a Ditto check my list and see if you can help out. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/blog.php?b=24010 I should have about 4 to trade, all level 10 UT. Yes, I do in fact have 4 of them. Natures are Hasty, Brave, Gentle, and Docile. All come with...
  10. S

Offering: Deoxys

I have a Japanese level 100 Deoxys (non-event) in Attack Forme. I'm not really interested in it beyond the Pokedex information. I'm looking for Darkrai or Shaymin.
  11. S

Orange Islands

Do you think we'll ever see the Orange Islands in a game? I've been wanting to be able to play on them for forever, they were one of my favorite locations in the anime.
  12. S

Hi there

Hi, new member here. I've been cruising Bulbapedia for a long time and saw the Christmas contest, which I probably won't be entering now since I'd have to make a lot of posts, but I thought I'd hang around anyhow. I just got back into Pokemon with the release of Diamond/Pearl, I hadn't played...
Back
Top Bottom