Search results for query: *

1. F

Speculation Looker

So Looker somehow ended up in Hoenn washed up on the shores of the Battle Resort with amnesia. He doesn't know who he is or what he is doing there. Then he stays in some lady's house. The end. So what's the pint of his appearance in the game? Its like they introduce him, and that's it. No side...
  2. F

Sealed Chamber Braiille

So I just decoded the braille in Sealed Chamber and its slightly different: Original: ORAS:
  3. F

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

So here's what I'm missing: Porygon2 (or help me trade to evolve) Surskit Gallade (or Dawn Stone) Shaymin Chandelure (or Dusk Stone) For Porygon2 (if permanent trade), Surskit, Gallade, and Chandelure (or their evolution stones), I can take requests and see if I can get what you want. I...
  4. F

Battle Videos

There's no thread for this yet is there? o.o The cool thing I really like about the battle videos is the ability to do mock battles against the trainers, but having the AI control them. So here's some videos I got of the Battle Chatelaines: Vs. Battle Chatelaines Morgan and Evelyn...
  5. F

Bike color

Literally the hardest choice I've had to make until choosing between the red and blue button. xD So did you choose the green or yellow bike? I chose green because I like green slightly more than yellow. :P
  6. F

Your Player's Nickname

So you can nickname yourself now like you can with your Pokemon. o.o What did you have your rivals call you? I had them call me "senpai" because I couldn't think of anything else better. xD
  7. F

Your Pokemon's nicknames

So I already have an idea of what my team is going to look like and so now I'm thinking about nicknames for each of them. Since I'm still currently obsessed with Animal Crossing New Leaf, I'm naming each one after villagers. So far, I got Chester the Pancham, Zell the Gogoat, and Apollo or...
  8. F

Regions based on other parts of the world

So recently, we just got New York in the form of the Unova Region and now France as Karos Region. I'd love to see a region based on the west coast of the U.S. in California. I'd love to see what my town looks like. Also, Hawaii would be interesting too. I'd really also love to see South Korea or...
  9. F

I AM FROM THE FUTURE

MAY AND MAX LEAVE THE SHOW. ASH AND BROCK GO TO ANOTHER REGION CALLED SINNOH. THERES A GIRL WITH A REALLY SHORT SKIRT NAMED DAWN. THEN MAY COME BACK AND THEN LEAVES AGAIN. GOLD AND SILVER GET REMAKES. KRIS IS REPLACED. THEY LEAVE SINNOH. BROCK LEAVES ASH TO BECOME A POKEMON DOCTOR AND NEVER...
  10. F

Your Magnagates?

With the PMD demo released and all, what kind of magnagates have you guys scanned? So far, I've done a quarter (which I died in because I stole from Kecleon) and a human transmutation circle. xD So how about you guys? :P
  11. F

WANTED: UNOVA DEX FILLERS!

So here's what I need: Vibrava Flygon Tirtouga (unless someone can give Carracosta so I can breed myself) Carracosta Klinklang Lampent Chandelure I don't have much, but I can offer some White/White2 exclusives like Braviary or Solosis. I also have a few Dream Radar Pokemon like Bronzor, Munna...
  12. F

Dream Radar Pokemon!

So Ive caught so many Pokemon on Pokemon Dream Radar that I'm starting to run out of space in my boxes, which is why I need people to clean them out for me! Anyways, here's what I have: (All Pokemon are Lv. 40 and also have their hidden ability) Porygon: Relaxed x3 Reserved for @DatGuyBleach...
  13. F

Contest Krookodile VS Sandslash

So I've been thinking about my future White 2 team and I wanted to use a good ground type Pokemon. Krookodile and Sandslash both sound pretty good.
  14. F

Legend of Zelda Favorite Tunic/Color?

Playing Four Swords with my friends is so much fun (and chaotic). xD So which color Link do you guys like?
  15. F

TRADEBACK WANTED: Spring 2012 Zekrom

I just need it so I can get my hands on that Zekrom C-Gear. I have a Spring 2012 Reshiram I'm offering to tradeback if anyone wants the Reshiram C-Gear. Thank you~! :3 EDIT: Crap, posted this in the wrong section. Someone want to move it? x_x
  16. F

What do you want in Pokemon Red and Blue/Gold and Silver eShop release?

You know it's going to happen. Some of the best-selling classics out there. Why not release them in the eShop? :P If Red and Blue or Gold and Silver were released in the eShop for the 3DS, what kind of stuff do you want to see in them? The only thing I would change would be fixing the...
  17. F

Mystery Egg Giveaway!

I was planning to do this a few months back, but then school got in the way. Anyways, I finally felt like starting this giveaway. I got bored one day and decided to make eggs. So I filled 3 boxes of them. There are 30 different Pokemon in the eggs. Each person can get one egg. Make sure to post...
  18. F

Contest Lava Cookie vs Old Gateau vs Casteliacone

VS VS Which has the better design? Which do you prefer? Which do you think is tastier? ... I'm hungry. *goes to get a snack*
  19. F

Wanted: Ditto (preferablly foreign)

^ Title says all. I am willing to trade a Braivary or other White version exclusives. My FC is 1721 2496 0740. Thanks!
  20. F

Contest Excadrill Vs Krookodile

VS. So who do you think would win? Both Pokémon have high attack, and even almost the same base stat total.
Back
Top Bottom