Search results for query: *

• Users: Spiny
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Did this happen to others?

Here in England,we've finally started the galactic series. Today the last episode I saw was Paul vs Brandon. Then guess what comes on after? ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF FREEKING LIFE!!! So to most viewers unaware of spoilers in the future and the like Chimchar has evolved and the gang has...
  2. S

NEW STARTERS REVEALED?

I don't know. This could be fake. I'm hyped anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uyxx7fIbD8&feature=related Looks like we have a Deer, a Dolphin/Fish and a Snake. These look pretty cool though, even if they are fake. SPECULATE!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
  3. S

Is it just me, or are the contests biased?

This probably should go in some other thread, but I couldn't find one and wasn't really sure. I think that the contests seem to be bias against some trainers (Namely Jessie and Ursula) Heres my Exhample. In the Togekiss episode, seviper is literally playing with the Jubilee pokemon like a...
  4. S

Pokemon YOU have a vendetta against

A discussion for pokemon that are your archenemy. Pokemon that you really hate because the keep preventing your victory. You are professor Moriarty, they are Sherlock Holmes. Mine are: Infernape: I hate this OU monkey! It's the bane of my existence! Every time I get an advantage, in comes Mr...
  5. S

In need of some directions

I've set myself a challenge to watch every single Pokemon movie that I haven't seen in 1 day with no breaks. It's gone well so far (MUST HAVE DINNER! NEED DINNER! WANT FOOD! HELP MEEEE!) but I've come to a stump. MyVideo.com has so far supplied me with what I need but I can't get the remainder...
  6. S

Contest Scyther vs Scizor vs Heracross vs Pinsir

I've Always wanted to do one of these. I'm sure Envoy already had this planned, but i really wanted to do this. In a battle between Heracross, Pinsir, Scyther and scizor, Who would win. I like to call this group of insects 'Swarm 500' because of their base stats being equal. Well, here we go...
  7. S

Wanted: Teach my Scyther Bug bite

I'd like a player of HG/SS to teach Bug Bite to my platinum Scyther, then return it. Please DO NOT evolve it. Your reward will be anything reasonable Item or Pokemonwise. I have a lot of Helix and Skull fossils, some starters (Piplup, Totodile, Mudkip, Charmeleon, Treecko) and much more. Give me...
  8. S

The Pokemon Adventures Manga Shipping Thread

I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread like this. The Manga is like the Anime only slightly more mature, and that makes it all the better for us. I adore the Manga, having read the whole thing and just finishing my latest HGSS chapter, This thread is for the coupling of the Characters...
  9. S

Wanted: All the Rare candies you have

I am in need of LOTS of Rare Candies. I can offer Eevee's, Treeckos, Totodiles, Charmanders, Mudkipz, Piplups and Egg move Skarmories. Each costs 1 Rare candy. Send them to me on a Bidoof or Starly or whatever you don't need.
  10. S

Wanted: The three Regis Temporarily

Title Says all. I want the three Regis just for afew hours in order to Awaken and capture Regigigas. it will only be temporary and the Trio will be returned to the owner after the Capture of their Master. I'd also like to Evolve a Scyther I recently caught upon Tradeback.
  11. S

Ash's Gabite/Garchomp Speculation thread.

Title says all. I think the reason the writers introduced Gible was too both break the Non-Dragon type flow Ash has and for it to eventually evolve and battle Cynthia. Thats just my opinion, but it's a bit of a coincidence don't you think? With Sunyshore Gym on the mark, I think it's fair to...
  12. S

COMPLETE: A spacial encounter (PG)

This is a oneshot that just whizzed through my head and Ineeded to get it on paper before I forget it. Yes, this is EXACTLY the same character from my Pokemon Knights University application, albeit before he went to the college. He has a expanded team, considering he had to leave most of them...
  13. S

Team Stratagem: another Spiny Team

Another one of my teams. this is one of my better ones, but I'd like some suggestions please. Spiker - Skarmory @ Shed Shell Adamant Keen Eye 252 SpDef/ 127 HP/ 127 Spd/ 4 Atk ~ Spikes ~ Roost ~ Whirlwind ~ Brave Bird ----------------------- This set combines several of the Smogon...
  14. S

Offering: Empoleon

This was my Platinum Starter and since I got Into competitive battling I haven't been using it that much. Now it just rots i the back row of Box 1. He's nothing special, just an Ordinary Platinum empoleon at level 40 something. He's male and all I want is for him to go to a good home were...
  15. S

Offering a Crapload of Skarmory's

Title says all. Each Skarmory is Legit, may be shiny (Still in eggs), is at level 1 and have the following moveset. -Peck -Brave bird -Whirlwind -Fly I'm offering for anything reasonable. I've always wanted an Ampharos, or maybe a Breloom. These are just exhamples, and feel free to make...
  16. S

They aren't doing it!!!

I'm trying to breed a Lead skarmory with Whirlwind and Brave Bird. I caught a female, put it in Day care with My Male Staraptor (with all the required moves) and waited. It's been 2 days now and they haven't...well...you know....got jiggy yet. I'm fully aware of the system used to denote the...
  17. S

In Need of a lv 100 Crobat with Mean Look for afew hours

Title says all. I just Need a crobat to help me catch the Roaming Pokemon in platinum. It's just for a while, as I don't have anything with Mean-Look thats fast enough to Trap a Zapdos and then switch into my Scyther, who will use his Temporary False Swipe to whittle down then Timer/Ultra/Dusk...
  18. S

Offering a Flareon and Loads of Eevees.

In return for anything reasonable. A Beldum of any Nature Would be nice.
  19. S

My Signature Team

Scorch-Charizard @ Leftovers Naive Blaze 127 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 127 SpAtk/ 4 HP ~ Heat Wave ~ Air Slash ~ Fly ~ Earthquake ----------------------- My Lead. Charizard is my Favourite pokemon and it's a reliable pokemon i've had for many Wi-Fi battles and It's always done a good job...
  20. S

Offering: Baby Gible with some Impressive Moves!

I bred this female land-shark a few months ago, then forgot about it's egg. After finding it, I hatched it (Thinking it would be Riley's Riolu, Which i also forgot about) To find it was a Gible, but It's father Garchomp's moves had been passed down. This little dragon has a very powerful...
Back
Top Bottom