Search results for query: *

• Users: Æsahættr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Æ

Welcome to MessedUpGarden!

This quiz helps you discover your neuroses. My only high is Histrionic, which is the tendency to be an attention whore, and always needing to be the life of a party, even at the expense of one's dignity. Rather annoying thing to be told, but I know it's true. Disorder | Rating Paranoid...
  2. Æ

New Social Group - "Yes, HGSS will be cool. Now STFU."

Æsahættr has created a new social group called ""Yes, HGSS will be cool. Now STFU."", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  3. Æ

New Social Group - The Æsahættr Fan Club

Æsahættr has created a new social group called "The Æsahættr Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  4. Æ

Annoying/weird problem with new lappy.

Ok, so I finally got my new laptop, but there's something weird about it. Every now and then, when a (usually internet-related) dialogue box appears, the default option will be surrounded by a thick blue outline. Most of the time it doesn't cause a problem, just aesthetically annoying, but...
  5. Æ

Aesa made an art.

Yeah, so, I've never actually seriously drawn anything before. And I do mean anything. So just, be gentle with this ok? ^.^;; I got my new (first) drawing tablet today, and I was really eager to draw something. the first thing that popped into my head was Skylar, my Gallade. So using that I...
  6. Æ

Decided on your New Year's resolution yet?

Well, it's that time of year that we make our New Year's resolutions, still befuddled from holiday cheer enough to believe we can keep them for more than a week. Nevertheless, we make 'em and break 'em. This year, I've decided to make my resolution one that'll be kind to me next year. I'm...
  7. Æ

1. Open MS Paint. 2. Close your eyes...

3. Draw a cat:
  8. Æ

Patrick Swayze 'says goodbye as cancer spreads'

Source This day was starting out great, but I'm depressed now. I hope he won't suffer too much in his final hours.
  9. Æ

Video Game Survey

I know this may not be allowed, but I just need a little general information for an I.T. assignment, so any help would be appreciated: Thanks in advance guys.
  10. Æ

Xbox Live Problems

I've been using Xbox Live (360) more and more lately. Everytime I use Messenger on it however, I have a problem. My screen name on Messenger won't update. It's the same as it was 4 months ago. I've updated it dozens of times on my computer since then, but it just won't update. It's...
  11. Æ

Æsahættr's Icons

Didn't really make these for any purpose, I just got bored. Feel free to use them wherever (if any of them are good enough to) just give credit to Aesah. Most of them are inspired by what I was listening to at the time. For the Hairspray fans (if any.) Steve Miller Band FTW. Anyone...
  12. Æ

What games are you good or bad at?

Inspired by the "Training to be a better gamer thread," this is something I'm curious about. What types of games are you good, bad or simply "meh" at? I myself have varying ability in games. I am fairly OK at single-player in FPS's although I get absolutely slaughtered in multiplayer...
  13. Æ

Is there something wrong with my Wii?

I know how many bad jokes could stem from the title, but... My Wii is currently on Standby. The Blue disc drive light is flashing strangely; it goes from dull, slowly brightens, flickers and goes back to dull again. What does this mean? I don't really want to turn it on to find out. Am I...
  14. Æ

Doctor Who Video Game Announced

Top Trumps is developing the game, due for release around Christmas. Full Story. I'm not very excited about this. They've had 43 years to do this and they're developing it in a year? Doesn't sound promising. Rumours abound that it may just be a video game adaptation of the Doctor Who Top...
  15. Æ

What's your favourite Mario Party Minigame?

I just bought Mario Party 8 and I am absolutely loving the minigames. My favourite minigame from this one would have to be "Cut from the team." For those who don't know, "Cut from the Team" involves each player successively cutting a wire connected to a spring-loaded catapult. Choose the...
  16. Æ

Best. Competition. Ever.

I just got back from my local EB Games where my friends and I decided to pick up one of their promotional magazines. I had no idea a day could get so good so quickly. This is what I found inside.
  17. Æ

Elebits? Eledees?

I saw the Elebits boxes in the "Coming Soon" section of the Wii rack at my local EB Games, and I was excited about getting it when it came out. But this Saturday I saw another set of boxes next to it labelled Eledees with undeniably the same premise as Elebits. Is it a closely released sequel...
  18. Æ

Now Connected

I just bought a Wi-Fi adapter and set up my Wii to the net. 3 questions though: 1: What Wi-Fi Wii and DS games can you recommmend? 2: As I also bought 2000 points, what VC games are worth getting? 3: Where can I find a complete list of currently released VC games? EDIT: Really just needed...
  19. Æ

Fuwaraide's Ability

Fuwaraide's ability "Detonate" deals damage to the opponent if it is fainted by a physical blow, yes? Well, since Explosion is a physical attack, would the opponent take damage extra damage or does it only work with opponents attacks? It may sound stupid, but I'm just curious...
  20. Æ

Wi-Fi Help

In the anticipation of D/P, I've decided to make sure I can get Wi-Fi up and running from my computer, seeing as I don't live near any hotspots. I don't have a wireless network, so I'm getting a USB Wi-Fi adapter. The only problem is, the only ones I've been able to find online are no-name brand...
Back
Top Bottom