Search results for query: *

1. A

Translations for video clips and pictures

Can someone translate this? http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2010/09/g100903_01.html?a001=news I wonder what is it...
  2. A

Do You Remember "Playing" Pokemon When You Were Younger?

I was like 4/5 years old, I just got a GameBoy Color with Pokemon Yellow! and my cousin just explained how to attack and walk, etc. I loved the game, but I got stuck at Celadon City for some months, but then I can't remember what I did It was great, because Pokemon Yellow, Red, and Blue were...
  3. A

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

I take my laptop to school and check the forums sometime, I make the window extra-small so my friends won't say the teacher I'm "playing pokemon" on it, yes, everything I do in the laptop is to play pokemon for them. .___.
  4. A

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread Like me! Yesterday's show was funny: One of my favorite anime episodes + How they spent lots of Pokeballs on pokemon like Geodude and Rhyhorn (and got frustaded when they ran away) + Lucario with shoes + the battle, it was a good episode, as usual! ;)
  5. A

Changing Battle Screen?

That's why maybe this Zoroark's illusion Entei sprite: Look's the same as Platinum's?
  6. A

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

My least favorite subjects are Math and Religion. Most people hate some subjects because of the teacher, most of my classmates hate the spanish teacher becuase she sends reports everyday for stupid reasons (like "the student was making curls with the hair of his legs") O_o
  7. A

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread Today's episode was awesome, I don't care about the new Pokemon or whatever, I couldn't stop laughing at the Professor's experiment part, poor Lucario and those guys! I just hope we have great episodes like this one in the future!
  8. A

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

Well, I have a similar problem, my mother stored mine and she would not give it back to me until June!!! I want to try the button combination to get back the pokemon I left there, but If I take him back, and get my PokeWalker back, what happens to the Pokemon inside? Do I have to reset the...
  9. A

My High School is very small, it has only 4 classrooms and around 70 students, but it's private and has advantages, like no social groups: No popular, nerds, or bullies, we're just a group, and the teachers let us play Pokémon! They also want us to teach them how to play and our favorite...
  10. A

Hello, I'm posting from art class :) Happy Earth day!
  11. A

Well, here we eat Jelly with Butter in the mornings (Guava Jelly). I like to eat peanut butter sandwiches, but I have tried Peanut butter and Guava Jelly sandwiches and they taste weird, in my opinion, sandwiches with just peanut butter taste better :) You're lucky, here the rain won't stop...
  12. A

Mi mother trashed my PokéWalker :( And it was intentional. I'm saving to buy another, but I don't think they can be imported, and I haven't seen stores selling them here....
  13. A

Pokéwalker Discussion Thread

Hope it helps ;D
  14. A

Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Re: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be dis Thanks, I though it was Friday Afternoon there D=
  15. A

Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi event: Will be first Pokémon to be distrib

Re: Europe to get Pikachu-Coloured Pichu Wi-Fi Event: Will be first Pokémon to be dis Hmmm, I got the European Version (Spanish) of Pokémon Diamond, and thought it would work, but it didn't! I don't know why, because the japanese wi-fi events just need you to have the japanese game, and I could...
  16. A

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

If you read the small words, it says there are only 9.000 Arceus in stock (in Spain), I think they won't bring them here (I talk about USA and Latin America, we get the American English version anyway), but maybe in USA, keep your fingers crosssed!
  17. A

Actually, in Spain they will get the Arceus figurine! Too bad I don't live in Spain and can't import it D=
  18. A

Same Here! I was about to import them from USA, but then I walked into a game store, and there they were! It was weird because where I live, game reservations are rare, I'm lucky :)
  19. A

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing: Thinking about tomorrow's blog post Thinking: About my friends in Chile, I don't know anything about them....
  20. A

Any news on...

On black friday, if you buy Platinum, they will give you a little Arceus ^^ (I don't have it, anyway)
Back
Top Bottom