• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

News Pokemon XY & Z Discussion

I still hope for Satoshi's Sceptile to return ... even after I saw Shota in preview maybe Satoshi will want to battle Shota's Sceptile with his own and somehow Sceptile remains with the gang
  2. R

No more battle chataeu battles for Satoshi ??

I didn't know where to open this subject so I'll say here...do you think between 8th Gym and the league we'll see any more Battle Chateau ?? Sorry for my English ^_^
  3. R

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

I don't know if anyone posted this here...but can someone translate the summary ??
  4. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well I lost 560 hours of breeding all legends and a lot of BR pokes just when I was about to transfer them to Alpha Saphire Q_Q
  5. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) help Q_Q ?
  6. R

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

Name RemRem FC : 3308 - 5698 - 8549 any spread...when can you send it to me ? and if you can any other starter except froakie and charmender I only have 15 hours in game :D thank you !!
  7. R

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

can I get a male Turtwig ?
  8. R

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

新人シューティーに成長した姿を見せ付けるベテランサトシ(笑) - YouTube Smash preview =]
  9. R

Preview BW94: Seigaiha Gym Battle! Mantain VS Daikenki!!

Smash preview シズイ登場 - YouTube
  10. R

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

Is it confirmed that Satoshi isn't going to battle Shaga for his 8th badge...I mean they said they will go to Soryu City for the last badge...
  11. R

Preview BW080: Pokémon Sommelier Showdown! Tasting Battle!!

Smash preview 5/20のポケスマでの5/24放送のアニポケBW予告 - YouTube
  12. R

Preview BW077 Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!!

Smash Preview 4月29日のポケスマでの5月3日放送のアニポケ予告 - YouTube
  13. R

News April '12 - Chaoboo, Protoga, Abagoura, Archen, Archeos !?

remember how Lizardo evolved back in kanto...maybe Pokabu will evolve the same way... just sayin'
  14. R

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

for someone who will probably make it to the final in the league he really needs more wins this saga
  15. R

Preview BW042: Don Battle Tournament! Satoshi vs. Iris!!

is it me or Langley is really serious when Kibago it's about to be hit by Gyro Ball ??
  16. R

Re: BW041-42: Don Battle Tournament Where can I watch this preview ??
  17. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament Maybe we'll see in finals 1 evolution...maybe Pokabu. In tag battle tournament Shinji's Elekid evolved in the final battle (and Pokabu really needs to evolve)
  18. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament what's with Merlarva from the scans ?? and against who loses Satoshi ?? T__T
  19. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament Shootie will lose against Dento....he's not going to the finals...
  20. R

Re: BW040-42: Don Battle Tournament yeah...but he did good in his 1st double battle in Orange Islands with Lizardon and Pikachu
Back
Top Bottom