Search results for query: *

1. G

Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

Re: Offering: DW Females and other things FC: 1163 0966 5931 What I want: female DW abra or female DW eevee Gender/Ability: DW ability What I am offering: plenty of dittos (also japanese), starters, zekrom/reshiram/rayquaza or i may have something that you may want Method of communication...
  2. G

Reshiram want

ive got 2 reshiram that i got off the GTS: both are Jolly, ones at Lv 50 and the other at 52. Im not sure if theyre hacks but i think the Lv 50 is more credible since it says it got caught at lv 50.
  3. G

DW female eevee

looking for a female DW eevee...dont have much to offer but i may have something youre interested in
  4. G

DW abra

hey, i finally got that internet connection up, which means that we can trade now whenever...please respond if youre still up for the trade
  5. G

DW abra

thats not exactly how it works...my DS is not compatible with my school's internet connection so i have to find somewhere off campus like a mcdonalds or something...ill be going out tonight like around 730 so maybe then (central time)
  6. G

DW abra

sure...we need to set up a time because i have to find a place with internet :/
  7. G

DW abra

cool, then what do you want? i have mostly what everyone else offers, some eevees, i have some torchics, plenty of dittos (mind you idk what theyre good at) so...yea, anything?
  8. G

DW abra

i dont DW a lot, thats why im trying to get it through here...sorry
  9. G

DW abra

awesome...is there something in particular that you want?
  10. G

DW abra

Im looking for a female DW abra, regardless of level or anything, as long as its female
  11. G

Wanted: Jirachi

@Flaming Kratos, what would you want in return?
  12. G

cool!! :D thank you so much...can we do it tonight, around 7pm central time?
  13. G

hello, i am in need of the Night Sky Jirachi...i just want it to unlock the POkewalker course and for that purpose only...so basically it would be a trade/trade back situation...if anyone could help me that would be great :)
  14. G

Offering: Updated list of Events and Shinies!

what do you want for a mew, celebi, jirachi, or ho-oh?
  15. G

Offering: Shiny Female Eevee

celebi, mew, or jirachi
  16. G

Wanted: Legendaries...

celebi, mew, or jirachi...
  17. G

Kimori-Hinoarashi's Pokemon Shop~Over 400 Pokemon

do you have a mew, celebi, or jirachi? i have shinies (eevees, charmander, and otthers...
  18. G

Female Lv-1 IVs: HP-13 Att-2 Def-23 SAt-2 SDe-7 Spe-4 I didnt want to but... Male Lv-1 IVs: HP-1 Att-31 Def-17 SAt-31 SDe-12 Spe-4 Nature-Timid
  19. G

lonely...
  20. G

Wanted: Legendaries...

offering shiny female eevees among others...anyone interested?
Back
Top Bottom