• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: garo2010
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

DW female eevee

looking for a female DW eevee...dont have much to offer but i may have something youre interested in
  2. G

DW abra

Im looking for a female DW abra, regardless of level or anything, as long as its female
  3. G

Wanted: Jirachi

hello, i am in need of the Night Sky Jirachi...i just want it to unlock the POkewalker course and for that purpose only...so basically it would be a trade/trade back situation...if anyone could help me that would be great :)
  4. G

Wanted: Legendaries...

offering shiny female eevees among others...anyone interested?
  5. G

Offering: Shiny Female Eevee

I am looking for legendaries...anyone interested?
  6. G

Wanted: Alvalanche (closed)

i need this TM so if anyone has one and wants a rare pokemon or shiny...please reply... EDIT: Thanks to Jorge, this thread is closed
  7. G

Offering: Shiny Female Eevee

All i want are the berries that i am missing...Liechi, Ganlon, Starf, Cutsap, and Jaboca EDIT: I will also throw in a shiny charmander EDIT: This thread is closed because i have received all berries :D
  8. G

Wanted: Berries

I want the berries from number 53-64 except for enigma(60) or rowap(64)...i have those... i am willing to trade shinies and/or rares EDIT: As of today, i received Micle(61), Lansat(58), Apicot(57), Petaya(56), and Salac(55) I am now only looking for Liechi, Ganlon, Starf, Cutsap and Jaboca...
  9. G

Offering-Shinies or Rares

all i want are berries from Liechi on...i will trade and try to meet your want for a certain pokemon as of a few days, i have Enigma and Rowap...i dont need those anymore EDIT: This thread is closed because i have received all berries :D
Back
Top Bottom