Search results for query: *

1. E

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

I like cooking Eggs over easy, then putting them over Spaghetti noodles and popping the yolks. It's damned amazing.
  2. E

Caption the screenshots!

Go back a page... Blue screen of disinterest more like it...
  3. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHY IS NO ONE HELPING ME!?
  4. E

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sadly, it was an episode of Deathnote I watched with my cousin the other day. Not a fan of the series, but she was watching it when I got- NO, WAIT. It was the first two episodes of FLCL. I talked her into watching them to make up for Death Note! HAHA SMALL VICTORIES!
  5. E

Caption the screenshots!

Disturbing to scientists, this was the last image discovered on the camera found next to Shooti's savaged corpse.
  6. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHAT DID I SAY!? LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
  7. E

Caption the screenshots!

ANIMAL! ANIMAL! GAAAAAH! IF I SEE ONE MORE "HE'S SUCH A KID" REFERENCE I'LL OPEN A FUCKING VEIN.
  8. E

Caption the screenshots!

Alright, L is dead. Who fucked with the Deathnote? (HATE Deathnote, but watched an episode with my cousin the other day. Had to get this out of my system.)
  9. E

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

Emo Ninja contemplates Seppukku.
  10. E

Caption the screenshots!

WHO WANTS TWO SCOOPS OF VANILLITE SHIT!?
  11. E

Caption the screenshots!

Gary Oak at the "Douchebag of the Year" Awards Parade.
  12. E

Caption the screenshots!

"We've finally caught them, haven't we, sex droid?" "OH GOD... THE THINGS HE'S DONE TO ME... *Bzzzt*"
  13. E

Caption the screenshots!

That fire was AWESOME! Let's burn something else!
  14. E

Caption the screenshots!

Oh god, I think Someone Pooped in my purse.
  15. E

Favorite move of each type

Normal: Stomp Figthing: Double Kick Flying: Wing Attack Poison: Poison Fang Ground: Earth Power Rock: Ancient Power Bug: Twineedle Ghost: Shadow Sneak Steel: Gear Grind Fire: Fire Punch Water: Octazooka Grass: Sleep Powder Electric: Electro Ball Psychic: Zen Headbutt Ice: Ice Ball Dragon: Dragon...
  16. E

Caption the screenshots!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE THE NYAN CAT STOP! *NYANNYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN NYAN NYAN NYANNYANNYANNYANNYAN*
  17. E

Caption the screenshots!

I swear to God I'll punt this egg if it doesn't shut the fuck up.
  18. E

Caption the screenshots!

Nice Melons.
  19. E

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Hey hey hey, what's goin' on in hurr?
  20. E

Explain your Signature!

Why this signature? Eh, better than nothing. Why those pictures? There are no pictures, only Zhuul. What do those words mean? First set means "READ MY BLAWG," second set is song lyrics, third means my brain's gone wonky. How did you decide what to have as your signature? Eh, figured...
Back
Top Bottom