Search results for query: *

1. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That's the right format^_^
  2. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

It's just for fun! Please use the correct format^^
  3. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Sorry but you need atleast 20 posts before claiming a Pokemon.
  4. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  5. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

I'm dropping my claim on Yamasak^_^
  6. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

That is actually the right way to change a Pokemon claim^_^
  7. Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshira If you mean DVD's Australia does still get them, we have every Pokemon movie so far except Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys.
  8. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

You already claim Dodrio, also unless you mean a different thread most of the Pokemon in your sig haven't been claimed by you. Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  9. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V Two new images have been posted up, please make this be a fake game!
  10. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V It's also suspicious how the images would leak so early, I doubt a magazine being released this week would reveal the games.
  11. Mystery Dungeon: Black and White

Re: First screenshots of PMD Gen V I hope this isn't real, it would be such a disappointment when a Wii game (atleast in my opinion) would be more interesting and more needed.
  12. Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion (READ FIRST POST) Considering it was made a big deal that Unova was far from all other current regions and the fact that in Unova only new Pokemon can be found suggests a possible remake wouldn't have any Unova Pokemon. It would however probably have...
  13. Contest Zekrom or Volcarona

(Sorry I can't seem to get the pictures up)! So, who looks better, who do you find more useful and who do you just overly prefer? In terms of appearance its hard, I probably will have to vote both^_^
  14. The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Please use the correct format before claiming a Pokemon.
  15. Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

You have changed your tune from thinking its MD4. I'm really excited about the revealing of this game, whatever it is I am ready to play a new Pokemon game (assuming Typing DS will be exclusive to Japan)?
  16. Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

Yes a Wii game is happening and is more likely to come this year than next. It would be better to release the Wii game before Project Cafe (they also usually reveal big name games just before the end of a systems cycle) and we already have rumours about the Wii game, nothing about the 3DS game...
  17. Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

It's more likely to be the Wii game in my opinion, the Wii is dieing out but the 3DS has plenty of time for games to be put on it.
  18. Third Version?

I think you need to read the speculation in it's full though, the comparisons between this year and 2005 in Pokemon terms may not just be a coincidence, I recommend you reading them on his profile. At the very least I expect Generation VI may be out in 2013 if not next year (but that is for...
  19. Third Version?

It's likely going to be the Wii game, theres been no hints of R/S remakes and the third B/W game is still up in the air whether it will happen or not.
Back
Top Bottom