Search results for query: *

• Users: NiiKo
  • Order by date
  1. N

Is Pokemon Satanic?

No it isn't, actually 90% of the time people disagree with the pope, if not a greater percentage. Most Catholics only remember their religion just for the holidays. You should investigate a little more instead of saying that kind of stuff, you're still young to get all this crap about religions...
  2. N

Is Pokemon Satanic?

I am being serious. And as I said, many people doesn't follow exactly everything their maximum authorities consider. Actually Catholics aren't the type of fanatics that most Americans think of them, I know as I live in a Catholic country. Not because a president says something means that...
  3. N

Is Pokemon Satanic?

I didn't say people, I said religion. Thankfully people has free will and own thoughts, but no Christian religion accepts anything about witchcraft period.
  4. N

Signature Move Incentive

Some idea that just crossed my mind. What if a Pokémon that has a signature move can teach that move to other Pokémon an unlimited number of times. We all hate when some TMs can't be found more than once in a game. For example, Dugtrio knows Dig, and Dugtrio can teach the move (since it's...
  5. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I'm pretty sure you always start at spring.
  6. N

Is Pokemon Satanic?

The Pope is the maximum authority for Catholics not all Christians. No Christian religion tolerates anything about magic or witchcraft at all, as they claim that those kind of powers come from the devil him/her/itself. I went to an evangelic school during 3 years of my life (which were the 3...
  7. N

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. Shiny Abra in Sapphire just after arriving to Dewford...yes, I got it.
  8. N

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

GSC Donphan comes to mind. It's mindblowing that it took them 15 years to get it right.
  9. N

Full body back sprites are made of win
  10. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I think I may know Meloia's name origin (it's not that hard though). I think it comes from the Spanish word Melodía which means Melody.
  11. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Also Kobaruon seems to be a Antelope. Terakion looks like a bull. Kerudio reminds me of Quick Draw McGraw.
  12. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I'd call the Deer Trio, the Musketeer Trio and Kerudio seems to be Dartagnan.
  13. N

I may be wrong but there are some instances where it seems that Sugimori drawings got into the actual game finally. A big chunk of the intro and also when characters talk through the telecaster look like Sugimori drawings and not sprites. Also I noticed there's scaling in this game (Mode 7...
  14. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Yeah I just checked that out..it's just that I haven't finished any Gen IV game yet :/
  15. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Well, if get down to the games things like Alakazam or Machamp don't exist naturally. Pokémon DNA seems to be pretty unstable (Eevee being the prime example) and they just get altered with the trading mechancics. The ones that evolve by Trade+Item doesn't...
  16. N

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

While they may not make a remake of Ruby/Sapphire they could make a "sequel" in Hoenn or a region next to Hoenn. I think they care about timeline (not much but they do) I mean...the first thing you notice when you start playing Diamond or Pearl is that it takes place at the same time as GSC with...
  17. N

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Yeah I read an interview with the developers when Gen IV came out. They were asked if there was any chance of a 4th evolution stage and they replied that they'd do it if the game needs it but that they were the most excited about split evolutions.
  18. N

Confirmed Information Thread

Everyone has access to the PC Storage system. It doesn't seem that N would the kind of guy releasing his Pokémon...he's not called Ash.
  19. N

Do you suppose the third games are canon?

I consider RSE and FRLG happening around the same time. Whereas DPP and HGSS happen 3 years after Gen III. It makes the most sense since RSE and LGFR have "direct" trading.
  20. N

The Diaries of Black and White

Got the Pokedex or ポケモン図鑑 got to Karakusa Town. Never expected the game to explain that much, the old man in Cherrygrove is now funny after all this. Also I was surprised to see the Shop inside the PkmnCenter. It takes alot of time tranlating every single line of dialogue, but I want to...
Back
Top Bottom