Search results for query: *

• Users: M Block
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Wanted: Two Legendaries

I just wanted to request the following two legendaries The Event Shiny Entei Any Shaymin caught in Platinum or obtained through mystery gift As for what I can offer you, I can give you a Dratini, a Beldum, any Starter other than Chimchar, or a Phione.
  2. M

Wanted: two Totodile

Specifically, a male Totodile named Steve and a female Totodile named Toto. Don't care about natures or egg moves, but if you can give them some decent egg moves, that would be fine. For Pokémon that I can offer.... I'll give you the (non-totodile)starter or any basic form pre-evolution of a...
  3. M

Wanted: Movie 13 event Pokémon

So... yeah, I'm requesting a Movie 13 legendary I got multiples of a few legendaries (I could give you a Zapdos, Articuno, or Jirachi)
  4. M

Wanted: Shiny Psyduck

I want a Shiny Psyduck with the nickname "Perry" (If you get the reference, don't say anything, if you don't, don't ask). I'll trade you a Zapdos or Articuno for it, or any starter other than Chimchar or Totodile.
  5. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Talk about all the confirmed new pokemon here.
  6. M

Two trade offers.

I have a very simple offer to make. I would like to trade a hacked Deoxys and Lugia for a legit Deoxys and Lugia, respectively. Does anyone accept this offer?
  7. M

A Question

Hi, I have a question. Anyways, I heard that hacked pokemon transferred to Pokemon Battle Revolution will become a Bad Egg, and I was wondering if a Pokemon in a hacked Pokeball (in this case, a Master Ball) will become a Bad Egg, as well.
  8. M

WANTED Deoxys, Jirachi, and other Legendaries

Okay, here's what I want. *Deoxys - cannot be hacked. Can be in any form. Doesn't need to be shiny. *Jirachi - Cannot be hacked. Doesn't need to be shiny. *Groudon - Cannot be hacked. Doesn't need to be shiny. *Kyogre - Cannot be hacked. Doesn't need to be shiny. *Rayquaza - Cannot...
  9. M

Three Pokemon Requests

Okay, I got three Pokemon requests for you guys. Shiny Charmander - Any level is fine. I'll trade you a phione. If you want something else, i'll see what I have. If this is allowed under requests, please change its name to K. Cobain Bulbasaur - Doesn't matter if it's shiny or not, but...
Back
Top Bottom