Search results for query: *

• Users: shadowlink
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Ocean Waves: My first fanfic [ PG ]

Hi. I'm flareon4ever and this is my first fanfiction. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but don't be rude. Anyway, the story is called Ocean Waves. There is not a prologue. It could be compared to the HGSS storyline. New technology is introduced. Well, Here's chapter one. Its not very...
  2. S

Flareon4ever's pixel overs

I got a little bit tired of splicing so I decided to give pixel overs a try. Below are the results,and yes, I am aware that they are not transparent. Please comment and vote in the poll! Umbreon Added!!!!
  3. S

My first attempt at pixel overs

I've been making splices,recolors,revamp,etc, for a really long time. I wanted to do something different, like pixel overs. so here are my first attempts. I know they are not transparent. I make graphics with these. So in other words do not comment that they are not transparent. :spam::spam::spam:
  4. S

Question

How do you change your username? I did it once from lunawolf4 and I can't remember how I did it.
  5. S

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: World of Darkness <<<SIGN UP>>>

TOTALLY EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " So this is the famous Starly Rescue Guild." " Yep. Pokemon from all over come to ask for rescues." " Isn't their another guild? The Shadow Guild, maybe?" " Yes. Now stop asking questions." (Insert pulsing noise here) " What the- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! " Oh my...
  6. S

Help with MS Paint 2007

I'm a spriter and have a shop. Whenever I post a sprite it has a white background(Example A: My Avatar). How do you make it transparent?:confused: Note: I have MS Paint 2007.:bounce:
Back
Top Bottom