Search results for query: *

1. M

Rate the AMV/MAD/MEP Above You

Title explains it. http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wh0GDEww-o P.S: Sorry if this is in the wrong section because I don't know if it goes here or Land Of the Rising Sun section.
  2. M

I Quit

Sorry people who don't want me to go but I quit.There's nothing really going on for me.I have school,nothing really here to interest here.I can't be here on for my whole life.I think this is a day to go bye-bye.I may visit a few times.I'm just not active no more...So yeah,bye. P.S:If this is...
  3. M

Err,,Yeah New to Photoshop.*Samples*

....I just started Photoshop so I'm thinking there not "that good".But here.I hadn't made to much so sorry if I only have like 2-3 or something. Banners: Two Versions of this since I didn't know what to pick. This was my first banner I made in Photoshop.Yes plain,but plain is good...
  4. M

Let the messege explain it all...

I hear from threads and people and some sorts that we need to wait a limit after name change.Well for me after I change my name right away I can re-change it 1 second after i changed it..I'm just wondering is this normal?I thought it was right to ask.Sorry for asking this dumb,stupid question.
  5. M

Jing's Newbie Art

Welcome to my graphic shop. I do Icons,Avatars and Banners.I am not really good at making graphics.I didn't make them in a while.So sorry if they suck.I try my best. Samples(WARNING:MAY BE TO BIG): Long avvis [/SPOILER]
  6. M

Jing's Graphixs Dreamland

Welcome to my shop!!!! As you see i just starting making graphics today.So i thought taking requests will improve my skills.So heres what i do ~.Avatars -yes i can do avatars..I useally can do tall and thin ones but icons ill try my best to do it. Example(s): ~.Banners -This is what i'm really...
  7. M

My Gimp Pratcing (Sucks T.T)

Ok i just downloaded GIMP today...so im a newbie and i took a tuterol on rendering so heres 1 i did today (Sucks T.T) Rendering is like transparency. Ya i know..I SUCK AT IT T.T..i know i can see part of the stars in that X.X and the girls arm sleeve is erased D: but i do hope u like...
  8. M

^Rate the theme of the user above

another rating game on how the person above you theme is 1-10 like every other game...rate if its awsome or not..
  9. M

εїз.Couple Claim Thread.εїз

Ok since the last owner Aestivate wasn't active enough I had permission from Luna Tiger to start another one. Since idk if we start over or not, then I guess we start over. The same is required: it will be divided into 3 groups, being Anime/Movies, Pokemon Manga, and Games. Important to read...
  10. M

Hi i guess...

Hi!I dont remember saying hi at all (bad memory) so if i didnt ill like to say hi now1 XP
  11. M

Paul Club

Since we have a Ash,Misty,Dawn,May and Brock club and didn't see a Paul club so i decided to make this instead...Paul may be a jerk but if you like him just join and discuss about this cold hearted boy... .Always repect the BMGf rules .No flaming/Bash it don't accomplish anything and will get...
  12. M

ღNovelshipping General Discussionღ

~Welcome to the Novelshipping General Discussion~ Well i didn't see any thread for this shipping so i decided to make this one for you Novelshipping fans.This shipping involves Misty/Kasumi ~Misty/Kasumi is a tomboy gym leader at Cerulian City, Kanto.She always wanted to...
  13. M

Hello i'm new ^_^ ღ♥´¯`*•.¸¸♥ღ

Hi everyone i'm MuffinPaula and i'm new to this forum,and also happy new year XP :7up:
Back
Top Bottom