• Users: Miya902
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Miya902

closed

nevermind, got what I needed. thanks =3
  2. Miya902

GEN VI: LF Y Megastones

So I recently found out the PokeDex records mega evolutions. And I'm trying to collect all the stones for the PokeDex. I'm missing some Y exclusives and wonder if anyone had any spares they're willing to part with or they're not using, or planning on restarting their Y game and such. I'm...
  3. Miya902

GEN VI: LF Y Exclusives, Fossils & Vivillons!

Hai fellow trainers! I need some help collecting some pokemon, for my pokedex! I have lots to offer to return, if you don't see something you want below, just ask. I may have it. I wont trade shinys or legendarys for these however, keep that in mind. Thanks! I can offer the following starter...
  4. Miya902

LF Lightball

Hi there, I'm looking to obtain the item Lightball. I can either trade you a Pokemon for keeps, or I'll clone your Lightball and keep the clone for myself, and still trade you a Pokemon as payment. Your choice. =3 I just don't want to take someones only Lightball, if they'd rather keep it. Below...
  5. Miya902

LF Shiny Genesect

Hi there, I'm looking to obtain the Shiny Genesect from the movie even in Japan. I can either trade you a Pokemon for keeps, or I'll clone your Genesect and keep the clone for myself, and still trade you a Pokemon as payment. Your choice. =3 I just don't want to take someones only Genesect, if...
  6. Miya902

LF the Level 100 Event Deoxys

Howdy, I'm looking for the level 100 event deoxy's that is currently live for pokemon black and white 2. I unfortunately only have pokemon black and white 1 so I can't not grab one for myself. I already tried. I do not mind if its a clone (or to clone it for you) and I have the following pokemon...
  7. Miya902

LF Tornados (Found one, please close)

I am looking for the Incarnate Forme Tornadus, the original one found in Pokemon Black/White 1. Not the Therian Forme acquired through the Dream Radar. Clones are fine, and I don't mind cloning your Tornadus if you don't want to part with it. Below I'll list pokemon that I can offer to trade for...
  8. Miya902

LF Event Pokemon. (Ended, please delete.)

I am Currently looking for the event Pokemon Tornadus and Keldeo, tho im not sure if he was given for events yet. I do not mind clones at all, and I can trade away clones myself, specially for older pokemon from past events. Most Shiny Pokemon were acquired through using an Action Replay code...
  9. Miya902

Wanted: Dream World Ability Emolga

I'm not sure if Emolga is available yet. But Im looking for a female Emolga that has the Dream World Ability; Motor Drive. If it is possible. I have plenty of shinys to trade. To many to list, not hacked I assure you. So just name something and I'll tell you if its possible. Thanks!
  10. Miya902

WANTED: Air Balloon (Closed~)

I will Trade a shiny Eevee, Beldum or Dialga for one. =3
  11. Miya902

WANT Shiny Rotom! (Closed)

I'm looking for a Shiny Rotom, clones accepted, I can offer Shiny Rattata, Cyndaquil and Eevee! (Also looking for a cloner, if you can cloner, I can offer a different selection of shinys.)
  12. Miya902

How do I report an avatar?

I noticed a user with a pretty mature rated Avatar, and I know little kids are probably using this site to talk about Pokemon and trade. So I would like to report it and bring it to a mods attention, but not exactly sure how.. do I just report the post and mention its about the avatar? Thanks...
  13. Miya902

B/W DW Elekid *Closed*

Hello, I am currently looking for a dream world Elekid (or one of the evolutions.), with the Vital Spirit ability. I would prefer if it was female. So if you have an Vital Spirit Elekid, please place an offer.. Please don't ask for legendarys, but what I can offer in the way of something...
  14. Miya902

Wanted: Dream World Elekid

Hello, I am currently looking for a dream world Elekid (or one of the evolutions.), with the Vital Spirit ability. I would prefer if it was female, with an adamant or jolly nature, but that's not required. Anything will do as long as it has the ability. I do realize that the dream world isn't...
  15. Miya902

Looking for Flying Pikachu

I'm looking for the Flying pikachu that can be capture in the PokeWalker.. I missed the wifi event to download yellow forest because my brother didn't pay the bill.. << can anyone help me out?
  16. Miya902

How do you share Wonder Cards with Friends.

I heard that you may be able to share wonder cards with friends close by.. and I was wondering if anyone knew exactly how I'd go about doing that.. I never saw anything in the menu that says "Share wonder cards" but I do see "recieve Wonder Cards from Friend." Any Ideas?
  17. Miya902

Wanted Ganlon Berry

I'm searching for the special Ganlon berry to help evolve Feebas easier. (until I get my HeartGold Game). And I can offer a variety of stones and hold rock items in return.. I'd love to have two berrys incase I accidently kill one while growing it.. but one would be fantastic nontheless. I...
  18. Miya902

Wanted: CLoner

I need someone can either trade me the item Metal Coat, or clone mine. In return you may have any of the items offered in my shop, [Link] or you can clone one of my shinys and keep the shiny clone. I have Shiny Cyndaquil, Pichu, Miltank, Ponyta, Eevee, Black Charizard, Manaphy, Grumpig, and...
  19. Miya902

Miya's Stones Shop

Well, some how I ended up with more Stones then I'll ever use so, I asked if I may start this shop and I was approved by RexRacer. So I'll be offering stones and other items I have to much of out to you guys who well need them in exchange for items im looking for, pokemon, or Heart Scales. My...
  20. Miya902

Wanted: Iron Tail TM

I'm looking for an Iron Tail TM so I can teach my pikachu. I have stones, rocks, Luv disc, and shards I can offer in return.
Back
Top Bottom