Search results for query: *

1. R

Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

I can trade now, if you'd like. What's your fc?
  2. R

@Rapidash237, Can you exchange the darkrai for a poochyena? Thanks. I can trade tomorrow, hopefully, sometime after four o'clock EST. or I could trade now, if convenient.
  3. R

That sounds great! Just tell me when you can trade. :) Whenever, I try to be online often so just send me a message when we are both on! That sounds good. The mew is an old sea chart mew. If we are doing a twelve for twelve, I would like your Darkrai (shiny-- may I ask what level it...
  4. R

I cleared space, but still have not received your PM. Would you mind resending it?
  5. R

Most everything on my list is still needed. Just offer some, and I'll probably accept, haha. Also, you listed seven of my Pokemon (all legit btw). Could you possibly make that six? That'll save the trouble of trading twice. Unless you want to add five more, of course. :P
  6. R

Alright! Just tell me when you're ready to trade. :)
  7. R

Sure, just name some Pokemon and we can trade! When will you get your ds back? Also, @gamecodetrainer, you've been such a big help. I don't know how to thank you. :P
  8. R

Thanks so much! @ミズゴロウ, here's the detailed summary of the regirock: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2452459&headless&la
  9. R

I don't have any sort of hack checking program, but like I said, the regirock looks legit. If you still don't want to trade for it, I understand. When can you trade?
  10. R

If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game. If its possible for you to transfer your sunkern to your gen IV game, I can trade. Otherwise, you're out of luck. :/
  11. R

I'm a little busy tomorrow. ... Can you trade now?
  12. R

That sounds great! When can you trade?
  13. R

That sounds great! I was asking for preevolutions because it would kill two birds with one stone, but I'll be happy to accept your venomoth and ariados. What would you like in return? I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum...
  14. R

I'm offering these shiny pokemon (they're all clones): And these are the shiny pokemon I need: I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!
  15. R

Wanted: Living Shiny Pokedex

Flyer1228; Yeah, that's fine. :P I hope you like your new pokemon!
  16. R

Flyer1228; I'm in the wifi room again, ready to finish up this trade! :)
  17. R

Flyer1228; Okay, fine by me. Do you use GTS cloning?
  18. R

Flyer1228; Alright, I'll be waiting. :P
  19. R

Flyer1228; I'm done with my trade with HawaiianPunch, when will you be ready? Waiting in the wifi room. :)
  20. R

HawaiianPunch; I'll be ready to trade with you as soon as I'm done with Flyer's. ^.^
Back
Top Bottom