Search results for query: *

1. A

Stars in the Sky: A Sci-Fi RPG

Orbiting Arcadia Viator I It was only after the pictures were sent that the captain saw them. "Please tell me you did not send that to the satillite". "Umm, I didn't not send that to the satillite", replied the technician nervously. "How are the moon's people supposed to understand...
  2. A

Viator I Scout-class spacecraft The feeling of traveling faster than light was tremendous. Frightening and amazing at the same time. As soon as the Viator I stopped, the crew began celebrating. "I can't believe we did it!" someone shouted. Only the Heloduran soldiers remained stoic...
  3. A

Steil Satus: International Space Center On a launch pad at the space center was the Viator I. As it was prepared for launch, cameras sent a live video feed to TV's across the continent. It was declared an international holiday so that everyone could watch this historic event. Heloduro and...
  4. A

Stars in the Sky: A Sci-Fi RP

Thanks! I can't post today though, and possibly not tommorrow.
  5. A

Stars in the Sky: A Sci-Fi RP

Is it too late to join? Race Name: Steilians Home System: The Creptonic system. It contains nine planets; only one is inhabitable. Home Planet: Steil Steil consists of one supercontinent, also called Steil, and a lot of ocean. A few volcanic islands also dot the planets surface...
  6. A

Pokemon: Soul Seekers

Robert His hut Robert looked around his home. He had found a really big leaf to wrap his things in. He had a supply of berries and herbs. He also had plants he had heard were good for selling. He'd leave in the afternoon, after he'd had the chance to take down his hut. He didn't want to...
  7. A

OoC: Sorry about that. I deleted all mentions of Celebi or the hermit. It won't happen again. However, I would like to say that the seven Carnivine were not friends of the hermit. He had forced them into the ground around his house as a security system.
  8. A

OoC: Sorry, I didn't want to move Robert anywhere right away, so I made somewhat of a filler arc for his personal story. He'll be moving to another town now. If you would like I'll delete my filler posts, I shall. Robert His home in Viridian Forest A while after sunrise Robert and Nemus...
  9. A

Robert His hut in Viridian Forest Sunrise Robert was woken by the light of the morning sun. "Nemus, get up. The Sun's rising", he said with a yawn. Nemus yawned as well before he stood up. Robert got up out of his hammock and got dressed. They walked outside of the small hut made of fallen...
  10. A

Is it okay now?
  11. A

Fixed.
  12. A

Human Name: Robert (His family doesn't have a surname yet. Before the 14th century few families did.) Age: 17 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight. Hometown: Nearby Viridian Forest Description: Robert has short, dark brown hair. He has green-blue eyes and slightly pale skin (due to...
  13. A

Quista: The Guardians Cry

Ryan Tricolo Quista- 0 Transformations Cianwood When Ryan got close to the large white object, he was dismayed. It was a Lugia, but it was dead. Nearby it were a few FBI agents. "How are we going to move this thing?" one said. Ryan ran into the bushes. He managed to hear a few bits of...
  14. A

Dark Forest

OOC: Don't worry I'm still here. The problem I posted about in the Quista RP was a false alarm and it has since been edited out. Robert Terra Above the Dark Forest "How though? We'd have to find the Ruler first, and we haven't seen him once!" Robert didn't really have an answer for that...
  15. A

Ryan Tricolo Quista-O Transformations The Ocean near Cianwood Ryan passed by a Metagross levitating across the ocean with people on it's back. Maybe I should ask them if they've seen a Quista... But what if they believe the FBI's stories? He looked back and saw the Metagross leave his view...
  16. A

Raymond Eruditio FBI Scientist Goldenrod-His Penthouse Because he was awake, Raymond decided to check his email. Most people didn't have either the courage or the foolishness it took Nadel to call Raymond this early. There was one email telling him that the FBI had gotten permission to use...
  17. A

Dark Forest

Robert Terra Above the Dark Forest Good question. How do we fight him? "We might not need to kill him. Maybe if we weaken him we can get away. I think he gets his power from our fear. Maybe if we defeat our fears we defeat him."
  18. A

Dark Forest

Robert Terra Above the Dark Forest "I don't think we should risk trying to fly over the sea. This place is pretty far from any other land. I don't think our Pokemon could fly us all the way." Robert glanced at the ghoulish sea. "I don't think we can Surf through those waters either." The...
  19. A

Raymond Eruditio FBI Scientist Goldenrod City-Raymond's Penthouse Maybe I won't have to kill Nadel. To Raymond's surprise, Eliot Nadel had been useful. He had caught a Quista. "So, how does this thing in the Lugia cure disease? Is it some kinda vaccine, or what?" He asked. "And how're we...
  20. A

Dark Forest

Robert Terra Above the Dark Forest Zaar and the Flygon appeared to be fighting. Didn't Eric have a Flygon? Zaar fell from the sky and the Flygon flew higher. Robert asked Charizard to fly towards the Flygon. It looked like the Flygon did have a person on top. "Eric! Is that you?"
Back
Top Bottom