Search results for query: *

1. I

Hi: less of a new coming, more of a revival.

Thank you. I always did enjoy myself before, and I plan to stay for the long haul. Thank you very much. Thank you! .u. Thank you kindly! (Trust me three years can make a big difference in someone's personality.) Oh awesome, I am definitely going to have to check that out. Thank you very...
  2. I

Hi: less of a new coming, more of a revival.

Greetings, Bulbagarden and other users. Considering that it's been three(ish) years since I last logged on, let alone thought about coming to this site, I thought I should reintroduce myself. I was a rather embarrassing and over-dramatic person the last time I was an active user here. No...
  3. I

HeatTagShipping

http://rocketharuka.deviantart.com/art/You-want-your-hat-206676089
  4. I

Rate the Avatar Above You

7/10
  5. I

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10
  6. I

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) I don't know. I'm just... tired and sick of everything right now. I'm going through such a dark mood... I've been this way for weeks. I'm tired of all the work and the waiting... and god I just don't know what to do...
  7. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) SHUTTING DOWN. PROBABLY PERMANENTLY. I'm tired of people breaking my rules, asking for things I don't offer, not noticing when I'm taking a break and requesting, not listening to me when I say I can't so something, ripping off my styles, ripping of my...
  8. I

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Thread - Please critique<3

Well, that's exactly what it kinda looks like to me.
  9. I

Er, I suppose it's pretty good but... what is it supposed to be?
  10. I

HeatTagShipping

WONDERFUL new pic on the HeatTag guild on DA: http://laura-satoko.deviantart.com/art/The-Train-Man-196044676
  11. I

Yeah, but any revamp is easier than any devamp (in my opinion).
  12. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) Corn; he's not exactly waving but I'll see what I can do. Hope you noticed what I said in my previous post though.
  13. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) Muh! *musses up hair in an frustrated way* Why is it when I'm at my busiest IRL that this store suddenly explodes with activity but when I'm doing jack squat no one requests anything? Yes. I dunno, never tried. I dunno. You can go here and...
  14. I

Yes it does, which is why I decided to show it off.
  15. I

The first one is far too busy; and again, the colors blend far too much. The second one is pretty good; but again, the shading and connectivity is off. I can't even tell what it's holding in it's hand opposite the bow and arrow. The third one is simple, and would be fine except the...
  16. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) But girls really do suck as guy bases (just look at the champion for my region; he was based off of Sabrina and looks like he's about to lose his balance). Swimmer trunks? Like what the swimmer is wearing? And, I don't know how much more Hanna's...
  17. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) Well, there are several things I can't do. I can't pixel over the surf board, nor add a wave. And... Girl bases really don't make good guy sprites. (I know this from personal experience). I don't know how I would sprite a six pack on such a tiny...
  18. I

Thank you very much!
  19. I

Re: HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Open) I really apologize for being late with all these; life sorta swept me off my feet for a little while there. @Peter: [*IMG]http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/KitaLona/Sprites/PeterYoungCouple.png[/IMG] @annathornton...
Back
Top Bottom