Search results for query: *

1. I

Hi: less of a new coming, more of a revival.

Greetings, Bulbagarden and other users. Considering that it's been three(ish) years since I last logged on, let alone thought about coming to this site, I thought I should reintroduce myself. I was a rather embarrassing and over-dramatic person the last time I was an active user here. No...
  2. I

HannaFalkCross' Evolutionary Color Swap

So... like the title says I'll be doing color swaps along evolutionary lines. Like a Charmander recolored with both Charmeleon and Charizard's colors, Charmeleon recolored with both Charmander and Charizard's colors, etc etc etc... It'll also go for legendary groups: I.E. Articuno...
  3. I

HannaFalkCross' 1st Contest : Lost Silver (scores up!)

The theme of this contest is based of off Lost Silver. Read it here (and read it in it's ENTIRETY, don't just skip around and enter something random; I'll know): http://thecolligere.com/internet/creepy-internet/pokeweird-hacked-pokemon-silver So, if you read Lost Silver like I told you...
  4. I

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Thread - Please critique<3

These are sprites I made because I was bored; and these are not offered in my shop so they are new. Feel free to make a request. I'll get to it, if I'm not overwhelmed with my shop or forget to check the thread because of my own projects. Some of the transparencies suck, I know. (I have...
  5. I

What would you do if...?

I majorly love this game since I was kid, and I didn't see it anywhere (I may be mistaken) but I hope it's not and everyone has fun. Here's an example of to play: p1: What would you do if you saw bigfoot? p2: Run, of course. What would you do if internet died forever? p3: Go crazy...
  6. I

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

SHUTTING DOWN. PROBABLY PERMANENTLY. I'm tired of people breaking my rules, asking for things I don't offer, not noticing when I'm taking a break and requesting, not listening to me when I say I can't so something, ripping off my styles, ripping of my sprites, whining when I won't do something...
  7. I

Hello!

Hello, I'm TenShaKit! I've been looking at a gallery in shippers paradise, and I finally decided to join! Um, few things bout me~ I've been playing and watching pokemon since first gen. Ah, I still remember when the first episode/game came out in america. My favorite type has always...
Back
Top Bottom