• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Ikuze
  • Order by date
  1. I

WANTED: Anything you have~

Sounds like a great idea bro, I'd love to help. I have: OFFERING: Charizard ID and OT of OFFERING: 25919 Blight (Platinum cart) OFFERING: Smeargle ID and OT of OFFERING: 50200 Ikuze (HeartGold cart) OFFERING: Jolteon ID and OT of OFFERING: 32652 CLOUD (one of my lil bros friends...
  2. I

Looking for: TRU Arceus and Gamestop Jirachi (and a few others)

I need these for breeding: Machamp, lvl 50 - Quiet - IV: 16/31/31/4/31/31 Alakazam, lvl 50 - Quiet - IV: 20/28/30/31/30/31 I'd be interested in your other Pokes with good IVs as well, but since you're not sure about them, could you send them over so I could IV check them? I have a few...
  3. I

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

Re: Events/Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries.. Did I miss anything? I'd like: Red and Green Anniversary Pichu Egg 10 ANIV Blaziken UT F Lv. 70 Naughty [00010] RUBY Zigzagoon UT F Lv. 5 Careful Shiny 10 ANIV Tyranitar UT M Lv. 70 Impish [06808] PC Nagoya (Birthday) Chimchar UT...
  4. I

Re: Events/Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries.. Did I miss anything? Awesome! Can I pick 6 off of your list then? And sure, I wouldn't mind trying to breed something for you. Feel free to PM me about it if you'd like. =) (Keep in mind I said "try", as in, I'll give it my...
  5. I

Re: Events/Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries.. Did I miss anything? Sooo many events. I thought I had quite a few, but jeez. @_@; Haha. I skimmed through and checked out what you had, and it seems the only thing I have that you don't is a Mild Nature B-Day Charmander. All of...
  6. I

Seeking Cloner for my Shop

I could clone for you. Just shoot me a message anytime you'd like something cloned. =)
  7. I

Lessons in Pokémon - D: Ended.

Re: Lessons in Pokémon [PG-15] - Chapter 3 UP! Well, where do I start... I guess with the positive things, eh? You can write. You have potential. You're fairly good at putting words together and expressing ideas. And now for some critique: Keep in mind I know what this story is just...
  8. I

►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ CLOSED [Please Read Last Post]

Re: ►►Beyond the Gold◄ ◄ March Giveaway! [Free] I'd like to reserve a shiny Snorunt please. =) "HG/SS come out on March 14th, 2010. You get either a Lugia or Ho-oh figure if you pre-order. (Walmart offers a Poke-walker pouch as well as the figure. X) )"~Pokemon HG Sankyuu.
  9. I

Rebbypoof's Shop of Shinies *UPDATED!*

Re: Rebbypoof's Shop of Shinies Great! Thats fine, I'm patient. =)
  10. I

Rebbypoof's Shop of Shinies *UPDATED!*

Re: Rebbypoof's Shop of Shinies Does your shiny Zigzagoon have the ability "Pickup"? If so I can offer a Shiny Female foreign (German) Espeon, "PSIANA".
  11. I

Offering: 4 GameStop Jirachis

Entering the Wi-fi room now.
  12. I

Offering: 4 GameStop Jirachis

Can offer level 50 UT Gamestop Deoxys. (Rash Nature, with hold item NeverMeltIce), or Japanese "10th" Deoxys, if you'd like that instead. The Deoxys will be a clone.
  13. I

Corsolas! A contest/promo for my shop

Thought I'd help you start things off. Maybe seeing my crappy doddle will encourage others to post. X) edit: Pikmin 3 is currently in the planning stage of development, this came from the mouth of Shigeru Miyamoto himself, though he didn't mean to let it slip, haha. Theres an article on Kotaku...
  14. I

Wanted cloner for my shop

I wouldn't mind cloning for you, you'd just have to catch me while I'm logged on. =)
  15. I

In urgent need of Rare Candies to find out my SID!

Eh, I'm no expert on it. Best thing I can do is direct you to the Smogon page about how to find your SID. Sorry bro.
  16. I

In urgent need of Rare Candies to find out my SID!

I'll give you five for free if you don't mind that I duplicated them with AR. X)
  17. I

hello

Hey there! Nice to see an old skool Pokemon fan like myself. =) Though I did eventually break down and play Platinum... I actually booted up my old GBC and tried to play my Pokemon Gold game... and couldn't. XD I've been spoiled with the DS graphics and the larger screen. lol Anyway, hope you...
  18. I

118 Fakemons.

I thought that Pokemon looked pretty cool. (What was it... Pharoar?) Lucario looks a bit like Anubis. I could definitely see more Egyptian influence being pulled for new Pokemon for the official Gen 5 game. Anyway, thanks for sharing. =) Some look really good.
  19. I

Snakebitten13's UPDATED Pokemon Shop W/All 493 Pokemon Including Events and Shinies!

Re: Snakebitten13's Pokemon Shop Now Opened Featuring all 493 Pokemon and More!!! Interested in your Shiny Heatran. I can offer quite a few event Pokemon for it. If interested I can PM you a list of what I have.
  20. I

Shiny Pokes

I have a level 100 Timid nature Skarmory that I EV trained myself. 252 DEF/252 HP, IVs: 25/13/25/24/14/27 Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Spikes Just thought I'd throw it out there, as I don't really plan to use it anymore.
Back
Top Bottom