Search results for query: *

1. E

Nightmare on Elm Street

I know what you're thinking. -THAT MOVIE SUCKED -THEY TOTALLY RUINED THE ORIGINAL -THERE'S NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND IT'S ALL ABOUT SLASH I completely understand- but then again, what MODERN (1990s-now) horror film has any true plot, save a few gems? Even Saw is becoming mindless...
  2. E

COMPLETE: Nihilism- Not For the Light Hearted

This is an essay I wrote not too long ago. It's extremely heavy but I find it to be one of my most intense works. I thought I'd share it with everyone...if you're interested in nihilism, I suggest you read Friedrich Nietzsche. He's crazy, but awesome. ------ There is no possible way...
  3. E

COMPLETE: Isolation.

The traces of hope died in the comfort of my fingers. The flesh is warm, inviting and safe In contrast to the deluge of the outside world. The joy drowns. It crowds into a metal hall draped in the shrapnel of used batteries. Tattered smiles taken from rusty playgrounds while...
  4. E

COMPLETE: Dead to the World- A (very) short story.

“This is all for the best,” I watched, helplessly, as he formed toxic words upon his perfect lips, a viper of his own accord. I watched myself from afar, as the screaming agony leapt forth and announced itself in the form of a single word. “Why?” It was pathetic. No excuse for the tears, no...
  5. E

COMPLETE: Existentialism.

My padded cell Receives 5 stars. Rust-ridden and bewildered I hold them in my creaky hands And their limbs fall But do not regenerate Like their aquatic counterparts. They used to tell me The ocean was for free men And thinkers Both speckled and striped And all the little variables...
  6. E

COMPLETE: The Industrial Guillotine

Hey all! <3 Hope you enjoy this angry poem. Ah, for the joys and wonders of office “life”. Tortuously sip that coffee until the last bean runs dry. Clad in anything but denim and a cotton tee Those are cursed paraphernalia That are one-way tickets to Styx. plastic roses adorn shelves...
  7. E

Photography- some of my shots!

Yes, photography is indeed a visual art-form... and I'd like to share some. My primary areas of photography lie in Landscape, Wildlife and Urban still-life...occasionally I'll branch out, but I'm limited considering where I go to college. here's a collection of some, if anyone wants...
  8. E

MY MUSIC. (Check it out plzthx)

Oh hi there! (I'm terribly sorry if I put this in the wrong forum...entertainment seemed right.) So, I am (or consider myself) a growing musician... I have been in a couple of bands, write my own music and produce others music and I thought I'd share the love. I released a debut CD...
  9. E

COMPLETE: Fetus (poetry)

So I don't see a lot of poetry around these parts, but I'll still post some to share for everyone. (: ----- Fresh out of the womb Green and dripping bodily functions And you dare tell me how to paint a portrait. As you ripened up Inside that hysterical uterus Of Hippocrates’...
  10. E

O HI DERE.

HELLO THERE!!! I'm Eliana, but to everyone else around me I go by Eli.. (why say 4 syllables when you can just say one?). Amidst my college vacation I decided to return to roots, that which is POKEMON and join a forum. I used to mod at PokeCommunity like 237489273149824 years ago and at this...
Back
Top Bottom