Search results for query: *

1. C

Make a pokemon!

I got another one: weasel + 2 tails + water = Buizel
  2. C

Pokemon you think should not have been created

Jynx and Cheruby, because Jynx just looks like an idiot and Cherubi is a freakin' FRUIT
  3. C

The Dragon Pokemon Club!

Everybody thinks dragon pokemon kick butt, right? Join this ****in awsome club. Here's the rules: 1. No cussing. But you can blank it out like I just did. 2. No disgusting pictures, like naked people. NO EXCEPTIONS. 3. You have to think that dragon pokemon are cool.
  4. C

Pikachu Club

Count me in! Pikachu rules!
  5. C

My Pokemon Adventure Part 2

Here's Part 2! Hope you like it! My Pokemon Adventure Part 2 Smoke was everywhere. I couldn't see a thing. "Aipom!" I yelled. No reply. Then out of the smoke popped Aipom. I was relieved. "Clear the smoke away with swift!" I said. When the smoke was cleared, Cherubi was...
  6. C

Choose 3 starter pokemon

If you could choose 3 starter pokemon (1 grass type, 1 water type, and 1 fire type), what pokemon would they be? They can be any pokemon at all, that have not evolved. Mine would be budew, buizel, and ponyta.
  7. C

My Pokemon Adventure Part 1

Imagine the world as you know it with Pokemon as replacements for animals. That is what this story is about. I'm the main character and my rival is my 9 year old sister (she is the biggest weener EVER!). Part 2 will be coming soon, or maybe not soon. It depends on how long it takes me to think...
  8. C

Pokemon brought to life

Imagine the world as you know it where pokemon are replacements for animals. I think it would make a good story. Pokemon brought into the real world. I'm currently working on it right now, but I'm not really close to finishing. If anyone wants to read it I can put it on on this website.
  9. C

Favorite 4 moves for your favorite pokemon

If you could teach your favorite pokemon any 4 moves, what would they be? I would teach my Torterra hyper beam, hypnosis, dream eater, and flamethrower.
  10. C

Make a pokemon!

Say somebody figured out how to make a pokemon. For example: Electricity + Mouse= Electric mouse= a pikachu! Anybody got other ideas? Let's hear 'em!
  11. C

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

If anybody at my school knew that I played pokemon then I would automatically be a LOSER. But I don't really let that get in my way, so I play pokemon anyways. But it is really boring sice I dont have anyone to battle or trade with...
  12. C

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams Before you read this, you may want to know that it sounds absolutely INSANE. I was dreaming that I was riding on my Lapras in the ocean. Then out of nowhere a Gyarados jumps out of the water and eats my Lapras. So I swam away as fast as I could, and wouldn't you know it...
  13. C

What do you think about Roserade learning the move Leaf Blade?

I think that Piplup should learn water gun at some point. It kinda seems like every water type pokemon knows water gun except for piplup.
  14. C

What's your top ten favorite pokemon (no legendaries)

1. Snorlax 2. Charizard 3. Tyranitar 4. Empoleon 5. Torterra 6. Mamoswine 7. Rhydon 8. Nidoking 9. Nidoqueen 10. Gengar
  15. C

The Grass Pokémon Survey!!!

1. a)Grovyle b)Torterra c)I don't do many contests d)Tropius because he's da bomb 2. Budew because he just annoys me 3. Garss and Flying (I beat pokemon platinum with torterra and staraptor) 4. Overgrow 5. Either solar beam or leaf storm i cant decide 6. Cherrim 7. Not...
  16. C

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

I can't decide if I would be a Charizard, a Buizel, or a Gengar. It would be really fun to be all of them, because then I could fly, blow fire, go through walls, scare the crap out of people, squirt water out of my mouth, and swim really fast while my tail is spinning.
  17. C

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Re: Which starter pokemon would you choose from each region? Hmmmmmmm... Charmander because he's da bomb, Mudkip because Swampert is pretty kool, Totodile cuz he looks awsum, and Turtwig because he kicks butt even though hes really slow.
  18. C

Pokemon in your area

does anyone here live in Michigan or Florida? I'm curious to know what kinds of pokemon would live there.
  19. C

Pokemon in your area

i live in the piedmont area in north carolina and i made a pretty big list of pokemon that would live near me: Ponyta, Rapidash, Tauros, and Miltank (on the farms) Teddyursa and Ursaring (in big forests) Bunneary Vulpix Pachirisu Rattata and Raticate Pikachu Pidgey and Pidgeotto...
Back
Top Bottom