Search results for query: *

1. C

The Dragon Pokemon Club!

Everybody thinks dragon pokemon kick butt, right? Join this ****in awsome club. Here's the rules: 1. No cussing. But you can blank it out like I just did. 2. No disgusting pictures, like naked people. NO EXCEPTIONS. 3. You have to think that dragon pokemon are cool.
  2. C

My Pokemon Adventure Part 2

Here's Part 2! Hope you like it! My Pokemon Adventure Part 2 Smoke was everywhere. I couldn't see a thing. "Aipom!" I yelled. No reply. Then out of the smoke popped Aipom. I was relieved. "Clear the smoke away with swift!" I said. When the smoke was cleared, Cherubi was...
  3. C

Choose 3 starter pokemon

If you could choose 3 starter pokemon (1 grass type, 1 water type, and 1 fire type), what pokemon would they be? They can be any pokemon at all, that have not evolved. Mine would be budew, buizel, and ponyta.
  4. C

My Pokemon Adventure Part 1

Imagine the world as you know it with Pokemon as replacements for animals. That is what this story is about. I'm the main character and my rival is my 9 year old sister (she is the biggest weener EVER!). Part 2 will be coming soon, or maybe not soon. It depends on how long it takes me to think...
  5. C

Pokemon brought to life

Imagine the world as you know it where pokemon are replacements for animals. I think it would make a good story. Pokemon brought into the real world. I'm currently working on it right now, but I'm not really close to finishing. If anyone wants to read it I can put it on on this website.
  6. C

Favorite 4 moves for your favorite pokemon

If you could teach your favorite pokemon any 4 moves, what would they be? I would teach my Torterra hyper beam, hypnosis, dream eater, and flamethrower.
  7. C

Make a pokemon!

Say somebody figured out how to make a pokemon. For example: Electricity + Mouse= Electric mouse= a pikachu! Anybody got other ideas? Let's hear 'em!
Back
Top Bottom