Search results for query: *

1. B

Two older kids traveling with Ash?

That's a good question, maybe they'll cross paths while going back to Sinnoh idk
  2. B

Son of Earth- A Rival's Tale (OMA Chapter 16 up!)

Re: Son of Earth- A Rival's Tale (CH. 7 IS UP) All I can say is 'WOW' I can't believe I read all of that in one go, you kept me glued to the screen. Decription is next level.
  3. B

Your Favorite Ash

Kanto Ash
  4. B

Werewolf I: Bulbatown - WOULD A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS?

Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown - DAY TWO ENDS APRIL 3 Baba O'Riley hears the bickering outside about an idiot hurting his hand "Glad that wasn't me" Vote: lance x2 Reason: he's leaving
  5. B

Reason behind your username

Re: The Etymology of Your username A bunch of my friends used to listen to this dumb song: Baba O'Riley I never heard of it so they kept on calling me Baba O'Riley, now I'm pretty used to it.
  6. B

Gasping for air

Bahahaha! What n00bs! I just record it on my Sky+ HD box
  7. B

Who wants a hug?

I'll pass
  8. B

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

I've got a quick question, my house's WIFI is WPA how do I change it to WEP so I can connect up my DS and trade pokemon?
  9. B

Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum?

Platinum, I don't think I need to give a reason why.
  10. B

Ever been bullied cos of Pokemon?

Bullied because of playing pokemon? I don't think so, I get called a girl by my older brother and a very minute amount of friends only because I don't have a Nintendo DS so I use my 10 year old sister's pink DS Lite. Extreme times call for extreme measures. But no one is brave enough to do...
  11. B

Venusaur vs Torterra

Venosaur all day long.
  12. B

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I don't keep it a secret, if they ask me what I'm playing or if I play Pokemon I'll say yes, but I won't go out and announce it. Besides, not much people will do anything about it.
  13. B

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

Wasted it on a Zapdos in Firered, I never got down to catching Mewtwo afterwards -_-
  14. B

How many conversations do you currently have?

About 80
  15. B

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint Took the words right put of my mouth lol
  16. B

Not new, just returning

Welcome back even though I never knew you
  17. B

Gentlemen

Hmm welcome shooterman, enjoy the forums and as chebon would say: Thanks
  18. B

Werewolf I: Bulbatown - WOULD A MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS?

Re: Werewolf I: Bulbatown Vote: Thunder410 Reason: Everone else is voting for him
  19. B

Honey tree difficulties?

I've slathered honey more then 56 times on trees, I only saw the result once, it was a damn male combee.
  20. B

Hi I'm Radiohead

Well, he was welcome while he was here, or atleast I think.
Back
Top Bottom