Search results for query: *

1. P

Right person, wrong gender.

If it was strictly male or female than yes. However, I'm not attracted to transgendered or genderqueers (have nothing against them it's just not for me) so if they were than I would remain their best friend.
  2. P

How many infraction points do you have?

5 that expire on April 27th. I don't know why they lasted so long. I got those infractions in like June.
  3. P

If you could have 1 thing right now, what would it be?

To get rid of that annoying fuck in my life.
  4. P

How's the weather over there?

Stormy. It's raining, thundering, lightening and shit.
  5. P

What are you wearing right now?

white hello goodbye tshirt and boxer shorts (I sleep in boxers~)
  6. P

How are you feeling today?

This pretty much.
  7. P

The Diaries of Black and White

First time playing today for 5 days. My Scraggy evolved into Scrafty legitly after I said "When is Scraggy going to evolve" after it leveled up after the battle. Defeated Gym Leader Brycen. He was probably the easiest gym leader for me. I beat him with Scrafty mostly. I used Cofagrigus to use...
  8. P

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Teddy Grams and Coca Cola
  9. P

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Re: What other website(s) are on right now? pokemonepisode.org, tumblr, facebook & poke'farm
  10. P

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

I'll be turning 21 next month. I'm so excited! :D Me and my friend who's birthday is on the same day are going to see who will be the first one to buy a bottle of Alcohol.
  11. P

What are you wearing right now?

tshirt and shorts.
  12. P

For my next Cosplay, I'm cosplaying as Iris.
  13. P

If you could have 1 thing right now, what would it be?

And for creepy, borderline stalker, unattractive boys to STOP hitting on me.
  14. P

How are you feeling today?

Annoyed at the fact I've been single for 2 and a half months and I hate being single. Annoyed at the fact that I know annoying people. Annoyed at the fact that boring people feel the need to text me when they talk about nothing and the conversation will be predictable. Just annoyed.
  15. P

Where are you now?

Bedroom
  16. P

I usually disappear when I have a boyfriend or decent friends. Since right now I'm at a lonely point in my life, I come on here (along with tumblr) quite often.
  17. P

I guess you remember for being the chain smoker then. Aha. I've been around here for awhile though. I just randomly come and go though. I'll be here for awhile, then I'll suddenly disappear and not post for another month.
  18. P

What do you remember about me? .-.
  19. P

I need a life.
Back
Top Bottom