Search results for query: *

1. N

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Man, this is exciting XD I'm already used to the new uniforms, I thought it would take much longer. And the new "R" looks surprisingly cool. I hope they get something good in the first episode :D And just for self-promotion, two Rocketshippy videos I've made in the past whatever amount of time...
  2. N

I can't be the only one wondering what, if they show up in BW, would Kosaburo and Yamato think of these new outfits? xD But it'll definitely take some getting used to! They've been in their ol' white uniforms for soooo long. But the gray is nice o: Sakaki looks more dictator-ish than ever XD...
  3. N

Wow, been a while for me. Whateevveerrrr. So this isn't relating to the recent questions or anything in the anime, but I know a lot of you guys are on livejournal and I'm surprised Musashi or Meron or Jeska or someone hadn't made an article for the shipping manifesto. They've only got only...
  4. N

A week or two goes by and I think "...why haven't I gotten an email from bulbagarden yet?" So I always realize they just didn't send it bah. This is the only place for me to get updates on Pokemon and Rocketshipping XD I only noticed a month or two ago just how unoriginal the plots for...
  5. N

Understatement of the century x3 Haha, yeah that was me! Thanks for the compliments x3 I love that page xD I always see new pictures of Musashi and go, "WOO I DON'T HAVE THAT ONE YET -saves-" So, even though I think everyone should know I could handle it, do you still not want me to...
  6. N

YAY Gwen <3 I sent it to ya xD Awesome! Ahh! Byebye Jeska! Good luck x3 I think someone else said this, but Meowth can disguise himself as a person c: Since he's done it before, anyway xD What I prefer to rival ships are things like Kojiro x Rumika or Musashi x Mondo where...
  7. N

Let's see...I'm gonna look for a youtube link with the scene and then I'll send it to ya. Oh, it doesn't have any new doujins. It's just the stuff we've probably all seen already. Do you still want a link though? I think everyone forgets that sometimes XD GASP! There goes my idea...
  8. N

Oh jeez, I don't post for maybe a day and I get 3 looonngg pages to go through XD A couple people mentioned how they thought Musashi and Kojiro had known each other since childhood, and I see a lot of that in fanfiction 'n everything. But I just wanna know, am I the only person who dislikes...
  9. N

screw lurking, schools almost over anyways I've been meaning to say this, but I keep forgetting xD: Musashi and Kojiro look really hot in your style XD I hope that doesn't sound weird, but it's true. Kojiro looks manlier and Musashi looks just awesome <3 Agreed XD I'm surprised no...
  10. N

That sounds like an oxymoron to me XD To be honest, I know a couple guys who like Pokemon and would probably- /shuts up ..XDD I don't know, it's all personal preference here. I could give my view, but I don't wanna seem like a creepy little teenage girl so I'll just stay quiet XDD
  11. N

I don't know anymore XD I figure it's just an in-universe alternate-universe [...weird thing to call it xD hence why I'm searching for a name for those] Not that I'm personally interested, I'm sure it'd be good for a lot of the fans XD If there is, then wowzah. I'd feel like my childhood...
  12. N

Huh, I didn't even notice that before. Hmm...I guess it's a type of alternate universe fic where you mix the types of pokemon and the setting they're in XD It'd be nice if the anime did all of Ono's manga, even the parts that weren't published...
  13. N

I can see that happening, unfortunately. The writers would probably pull something like that :P Actually, her fic is in Kanto. She started the story in Pallet Town, then to Viridian City, and then Pewter City. It's okay, we've all been or said something R*cketshippy before and [probably]...
  14. N

Just to defend them, since for the most part I'm one of them, most Rocketshippy fics written with Arbok and Kasumi still around aren't because they hate or haven't seen the newer episodes, but because they prefer or know more about the older episodes and settings. And you guys called the author...
  15. N

Man, there's been way too much going on for me to post here anymore haha. But I've turned into such a lurker. ANYWHO: I think if they could, they'd keep it a secret. But at the same time, I can't see them completely developing their relationship without anyone nearby. Not mine, but...
  16. N

Hiya Carly! Haha, somehow I knew you were MusashiRose even before you said it. I'm soo good- ANYHOW. I would say it's not Musashi's style to quit, especially after getting that far, but that's not 100% true, is it? I mean, she quit nursing school back in the day and she quit dancing after she...
  17. N

Pretty often xD That's why I make AMVs! WOOSH! Speaking of Naiive by The Kooks...and speaking of AMVs [well, I was], someone on youtube posted a WIP Rocketshippy AMV to the song Naiive by The Kooks. INTERESTING.
  18. N

Ignore my inappropriateness! xD Ah, you would be referring to this one here: [I added more than what the video had but I doubt going any further up that page would be appropriate pfft] Christopher! That's it. Where did I get Michael from? Ah, whatever. But yeah he doesn't look...
  19. N

I had to look up what that was XD That'd be fantastic ohoho! I don't know about the original, but it was very subtly worded in the dub. I was confused about it at first myself, but when I paid closer attention I could figure it out. Plus there's millions of fans in every fandom who want...
  20. N

Hiya 97 x3 I can imagine while she starts saying who she is/ripping off her contest outfit, Kojiro would start spazzing and say something really stupid and panicky like "Don't do it, Musashi!" and then the people she was about to give her identity away to would be like "MUSASHI?" and so he'd...
Back
Top Bottom