Search results for query: *

• Users: Loyalty
  • Order by date
  1. L

The Lost World

OOC: Sorry about the long delay, guys. I lost control of the week for a bit there. Reluctantly, Clint agreed with Brutus. He had no intention of contradicting the request to keep his origins anonymous lest he could convince Brutus otherwise in the first place. Clint found little more solace...
  2. L

The Lost World

Clint stepped back towards the others, crossing his arms over one another as he responded. "Well Mr. Brutus, I understand where you're coming from there. I don't think these uh...people would react favorably if we spread the word that we're mythical beings of a different universe. Assuming we...
  3. L

The Lost World

Clint nodded towards Blue as he left to go about his business. "Thanks for the help, Blue. You take care, bro." He took a moment to look around the town of Anfang, analyzing the various species of Pokemon throughout the area, specifically seeking any which looked like himself. Clint was...
  4. L

The Lost World

"Mindbender?" Clint echoed the Grovyle's words to himself with confusion. Why he supposed to be offended by the name? What exactly does it mean? Clint briefly considered the possibility the Grovyle was implying that he, or whatever creature he had become, had some sort of psionic power. Clint...
  5. L

The Lost World

"Wait, what'd-" Clint began in response to the Grovyle, but he yielded to Eileen and Damion as they asked the question of probably greater importance. Regardless, he was very curious as to what the lizard had called him. It sounded as though, despite the rarity that he mentioned, the Grovyle...
  6. L

The Lost World

Clint looked up at the treetops when he heard the creature jumping across the branches above him. He saw a green form moving between the trees, but given its speed and the cover of the treeline it was impossible to discern any more details about whatever Clint was looking at. Nonetheless, Clint...
  7. L

The Lost World

Clint inwardly cringed as he realized his fears of being noticed so extremely out of his character were confirmed, and he looked out from under his helmet-like head to see who had approached him. He took a minute to determine what kind of creature he was supposed to be looking at. He could...
  8. L

The Lost World

I apologize in advance for any errors. Phone post. Clint was washing his hands in the bathroom sink when the voice he thought he had heard earlier spoke to him again. He turned and began looking around the room, assuming that he was going completely insane before he noticed that something was...
  9. L

The Lost World

A blue truck pulled into a Floridian gas station off of interstate 75, well between any remarkable cities. The parking lot was quiet save for the ambient noise of passing cars on the interstate, but was soon filled with the sound of music from the blue truck as it approached a gas pump. The...
  10. L

The Alternate Elements of Harmony

Name Blue Breeze Gender Male Race Pagesus Coat Navy Blue Mane & Tail White Eyes Gold Element Loyalty Bio Breeze was born in Cloudsdale, raised in the sky like a traditional pegasus. Once he was old enough to live on his own, Breeze's desire to be of service to others led him to the...
  11. L

The Lost World (Always Open)

Re: The Lost World (Sort-of PMD-ish) Wanted to do something a bit different, but the research involved would've taken far too long. This will work just as well, I reckon. Name Clint Cassiday Age 18 Gender Male Pokemon Ralts Skills Clint has no particular areas of great proficiency. He is a...
  12. L

Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker (OOC)

Yeah, I posted my last by phone. Ain't very convenient. Though I'm visiting family for now and until...I'unno about three weeks from now. Posting from PC only would make my posting slow as all hell. So yeah, sorry about the slow posting.
  13. L

Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker (Start-Up)

Valor - Loyalist "Whatever Moltres has got for us, I'm ready to rock it. Long as the Seps been havin' their way, it's 'bout time I had a good chance to tear 'em up." The Riolu had a point, Valor considered as he spoke. He though so much about all of the talk going around about the Wish-Maker...
  14. L

Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker (Start-Up)

Valor - Loyalist Another wave pushed its way up onto the beach, placing itself underneath the foot of a lone Gallade who walked the shore before his foot came down, splashing the water onto his legs as he continued towards the Sunyshore Gym. Getting a little wet was no issue to the Gallade...
  15. L

Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker (Signups OPEN)

Re: Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker Well I'm glad to hear that. A character whose motives as an antagonist are conflicted with those of most others is what I was working at in an attempt to make things more interesting. I'm not usually very good at maintaining more than one...
  16. L

Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker (Signups OPEN)

Re: Pokéworld at War: Search for the Wish-Maker Name Valor Gender Male Species Gallade Appearance Valor can be set apart from any other Gallade by the metal ID tags we always wears around his neck which read his name, species, trainer and Pokemon ID number. He often wears a pair of black...
  17. L

The Ether: Strange Beginnings ('Multiverse' RP)

Re: The Ether: Strange Beginnings (Super Crossover RP) Name Mister Jane Doe - "The Soldier" Age 35-45 Universe Team Fortress 2 Appearance Meet the Soldier - YouTube Skills Weapons Skills:The soldier is very capable of using projectile weapons, particularly rocket launchers, as well as...
  18. L

Possible RPG based "The Legend of Zelda"

Personally, I think it'd be cool if Zelda was a girl. But to provide you a slightly pertinent reply, I must ask what the events between OoT and TP were. I didn't know that anything really remarkable happened between games, and furthermore I'm still not certain that series has such a coherent...
  19. L

Pokemon Apocalypse (Active posters please)

Name Dale Johnson Age 22 Sex Male History Dale was raised in Petalburg city by his mother, typically solitary as a child with few friends other than his family and Pokemon. As he grew older, he was consistently soft-spoken and unassertive, and rarely engaged in any activities other than...
  20. L

My Little Pony: Perquisition is Magic Test Mission (Non–Pokemon RP)

Well as interested as I am in this RP, I'ma be gone until Sunday so you won't be able to get my signup until then. Can I still give you a signup by that time, or am I out of luck?
Back
Top Bottom