Search results for query: *

• Users: Loyalty
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

A Newbie's Guide to EV/IV

I'm a bit clueless as to what these do exactly, so if someone could give an explanation on the questions below, it'd be nice. And don't reccomend going to Smogon, all I got were a bunch of internal server errors. EV Now I know these directly affect a Pokemon's stats, but how do they...
  2. L

Cyndaquil Breeders

I'm looking for a female Cyndaquil, and male Vulpix, Ninetails, Shiftry, or Nuzleaf that knows the move "Extrasensory." If possible, I would only like to borrow them for the amount of time it would take for me to get a Cyndaquil egg, and then trade back. I'll give you something nice as...
  3. L

Shiny Charmander (Legit or not)

Posting this again since the other one kinda died or something. Just about anything can be provided, some legit and some not.
  4. L

Cyndaquil-Compatable Extrasensory Breeder

A female Nuzleaf that I trained for getting a Cyndaquil with the move "Extrasensory." I'll be willing to give it to someone else for two options. One, you can borrow it to get the egg, then give it back, so long as I get something nice as collateral. Two, it's yours, my friend. As long as...
  5. L

Will-O-Whisp & Toxic

So I'm a Gardevoir trainer, right? I want to have a good moveset and all so I don't get my ass kicked by all the Japs on PBR and whatnot when I get my HeartGold game. However, when I look at most strategies involving Gardevoir, almost all reccomend using Will-O-Whisp, one of Gardevoir's egg...
  6. L

Amber Team

All-psychic team for the win. Gardevoir Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Icy Wind, Energy Ball Gallade /w Big Root Sword’s Dance, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor Milotic Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Hypnosis Noctowl /w Wise Glasses Air Slash, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Hyper Beam...
  7. L

Shiny Charmander

Shiny Charmander for my sister. Level: Preferably low; it'll be used as a starter. Nickname: None Everything else doesn't matter, including legitimacy. Offering: A lot. She has almost a full Pokedex. Plenty of legendaires and shiny early gen starters, mostly not legit. Just tell me...
  8. L

Kingdra/DeepSeaScale For Torterra

The Torterra being offered is level...about 44 I think; CBA to check. No hold items, and it already knows eathquake. The Kingdra's level/EVs/moves don't matter, so long as it comes with the DeepSeaScale. Otherwise, try to keep it around level 50 or below.
  9. L

Do Want - Shiny Ralts

A legit one. Level: Preferably something low, as I plan to use it as my HeartGold starter. Gender: Preferably male, but as long as I'm getting my hands on a shiny, I don't mind the gneder much at all. Willing to trade: Tell me what you want and I'll see what can happen. I do, at the...
  10. L

Amberjack's Diamond Team

This is what I'm going to go at hte elite four with. Don't really want to look up what Pokemon they'll have or anything, I'm one who enjoys himself some suprises. And I'm a psychic fan. So yeh. Level 62 Gardevoir /w Big Root Psychic (12 PP) Shadow Ball Dream Eater Hypnosis Level 52...
Back
Top Bottom