Search results for query: *

1. Shadow-Lucario

Need A Spriter to help me with my Game

Can someone help me with these Sprites. http://postimage.org/image/5b5kuxb4r/ I dont need much i just need the two main characters the male and female. (Front,back,left,right and walking/running in those directions as well) i just need them for my test of the game, any help would be great...
  2. Shadow-Lucario

Who is your favourite Bulba member and hated bulba member ?

Not sure if i can post this here but this is where everyone goes and wanted a good turn out. but anyway post in this place if you have a nemesis or a person who you think is the best and dont flame people in here if you dont like what the other person says because it is only meant for fun ok...
  3. Shadow-Lucario

Looking for some trade help

first thing is how long is it until i can start to transfer over pokemon with items from black to white is it in the beginning of the game? if so i need someone to help me transfer over 2 useless pokemon with items that i want to start pokemon white with. thanks in advance if you want to...
  4. Shadow-Lucario

does anyone have a zorua egg?

because after looking up where to catch one i found that it is only an event pokemon (useless i know, why it is only an event and not like lucario is beyond me) but they said that it can be caught through the dreamworld (no idea how) or through breed a zorua with a ditto and getting an egg...
  5. Shadow-Lucario

does anyone breed egg pokemon?

i am not sure if this is in the correct section but does anyone have a Zorua pokemon from the event because i have looked this up and they said the only way to get this is through an event or an egg of the event. could someone please breed me an egg i really want this pokemon for my team to...
  6. Shadow-Lucario

google chrome, internet 9 or firefox?

i am looking for a good internet program and really i dont know which one to use. internet explorer 9 has quite a few faults that i have found but it is good all round. Firefox - i have not used in quite awhile so dont know Chrome - i liked but found it weird because if you want to...
  7. Shadow-Lucario

need someone that is really good with computers

could someone please help me with my computer i was not sure to post this in the tech help but i think that this would not class as something that is small tech :mallet: ok the problem is that i have this computer http://www.buylaptopdeals.co.uk/acer-aspire-5542-laptop-review/ you see i...
  8. Shadow-Lucario

battle thread

not sure if this is the right place but lets go with it. this shall be for people to come and battle in the original style (before ev's and Iv's) the rules are simple NO iv'ed pokemon NO Ev'ed pokemon max of 2 legendarys no disconnects just because you are losing BUT if the...
  9. Shadow-Lucario

Can any spriters help? (overworld)

i have to blank sprite sheet but some of them need to be edited and then i need them to be dressed up as some of the anime characters for a game that i am making. if someone could help it would be great, full credit will be given but i need these ASAP i need 1 done for use as the test...
  10. Shadow-Lucario

Contest Kakuna vs Metapod

who would win in a fight kakuna or metapod? :banana:
  11. Shadow-Lucario

spriters needed please

i am making a new game and have a sprite sheet but the sprite sheet cant be used, so i need someone to help also on the sprite sheet it has blank sprites so could someone use them as well to make some custom sprites for me please? I know i have posted in the forum before this part but i did...
  12. Shadow-Lucario

Any Spriters here?

I am making a game and have come across some sprites that i need made so if someone could help that would be great could someone PM me please?
Back
Top Bottom