• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

OFFERING: Gen 4 & Gen 5 Multi-Egg Move Pkmn/Hoenn Legends/Snarl Zorua (TEMP HIATUS)

Re: OFFERING: [Will Accept Gen 5 Offers] Multi-Egg Move Pkmn + Hoenn Legends!! if you will do breeding projects, (i.e. you breed me a flawless pokemon) I can offer tons of shinies.
  2. P

dream world pokemon for trade

hello again baby panda! anyway, I have a jolly swellow with scrappy. how many/which one of yours could I get for that?
  3. P

Free Modest UT Good iv Pelillil

soooo, as I just got black, when I went to the person that trades you for a pellillit, I got one with killer ivs+nature randomly. this thing is boss. hp: 41 Attack: 16 Defense: 23 Special Attack: 33, (a 31) special defense: 23 Speed: 17 ability: chlorophyll moveset: growth, leech...
  4. P

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

uh, nikhil? thats what googling suggests. and indian as in the country right?
  5. P

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

username: pikmin subjects: flute, algebra 1 + 2 (can also help people use a mac that the school provided it applicable).
  6. P

Doduo's Decision

but what happens when it evolves?
  7. P

Flawless Scythers (Gone, thanks!)

Re: Flawless Scythers can you please clone them? I have flawless darkria!
  8. P

Shiay's Art Dump

Re: Shiay's Art Dump - Let's Play a Game! not true! triple posting :-D anyway, still a fan of your stuff. Liked most everything, but the team aqua guy and girl kinda creeped me out.
  9. P

Caterpie is gonna be rich!

Nice, I loved them!
  10. P

Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest membe

Re: Two Pikmin-based wikis join NIWA: Pikipedia and Pikcanon-Not! become the newest m yay! Hopefully they will get updated more. and maybe, just maybe, nintendo will notice. While they are checking bulba to try to sue them, maybe they will be like, "wow, people stil play pikmin?" 2 pikmin...
  11. P

Star Fox wiki joins NIWA: "Lylat Wiki" joins wiki alliance

yay! I love niwa, even if some of the wikis suck.
  12. P

Free Battle Archives.

Pokemon Online Thread I like pokemon online a lot and would like to battle some of my fellow bulbapedians. I hope this thread could be used to try to set up battles on that underapreshiated program. I play uu and ubers, but I make other teams on request. So, let's do some battles! if your...
  13. P

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Firedragonlizards 9/28/10) u take suggestions? if so, could you do np spiritomb? I have a flawless timid ditto!
  14. P

Killerchillin's shop ( be happy :) )

what are the ivs of the dusknior? send a vm please.
  15. P

PCNY Events

Anyone have any legit pcny events? I could list all the pokés I have, it would take a hour, but check out my shop if you can find it and make me an offer. I have flawless pokes! If you don't know what pcny stands for, you probably don't have one.
  16. P

The Smeargle Sprite Store - Temporarily Closed. See last post for info.

Re: The Smeargle Sprite Store - Grand (re?)Opening! Can I please have a glitch box shiny corsola?
  17. P

Signature Move Incentive

lol, double team. In competitive pokémon, dig sucks. If luke gets an agility off or scizor a swords dance, the match could be over.
  18. P

Who will win: Arceus vs. voldamort

there should be an I don't care/tie option on the poll.
  19. P

Signature Move Incentive

I htink tis should only be applied to pathetic pokémon. Letting farfetech'd get 2x power with leaf blade would be awesome, letting metagross get 1.5x EXTRA with meteor mash would just be crazy, choice band metagross would be so broken.
Back
Top Bottom