Search results for query: *

• Users: Rath
  • Order by date
  1. Rath

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Iris has a Hydreigon on her team according to Mezastar, she just never used it
  2. Rath

Preview JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

Bring out, yes. Lose more than one? Questionable. It just says Leon made it through the first round without bringing out a third Pokemon.
  3. Rath

Preview JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

"Overwhelming Victory" pretty much confirms another curbstomp, except Diantha gets a full episode to get curbstomped.
  4. Rath

Preview JN118: Satoshi Goes into Battle! VS Daigo!!

Then I guess we can expect Dragonite, Lucario, and Sirfetch'd to be the three used against Cynthia
  5. Rath

General Anime Spoilers

I'd personally have Sirfetch'd fight Roserade, and Lucario fight Kommo-o. Garchomp being a team effort between Lucario and Dragonite, I agree with that though.
  6. Rath

The fact that Gengar is even being used in this battle at all makes me think it's going to Gigantamax. If the semifinals are also 3v3, then Ash will most likely use the 3 Pokemon he didn't use in this battle against Cynthia.
  7. Rath

General Anime Spoilers

I expected Kommo-o to be saved for Cynthia's battle with Ash anyway, considering that it's a new Pokemon for Cynthia that debuted in this series. Same with Roserade. Garchomp, Milotic, and Gastrodon against Iris Garchomp, Kommo-o, and Roserade against Ash
  8. Rath

General Anime Spoilers

Not sure how reliable the original poster, but PokeFansTaiwan retweeted. According to this, Iris is using Excadrill against Cynthia, and Cynthia's third Pokemon in the battle is Gastrodon. We can assume Iris's other Pokemon is Dragonite.
  9. Rath

And now the same Mega Metagross that shrugged off a Blast Burn from Alain's Mega Charizard X in XY is about the join the list of Metagross that Ash has defeated
  10. Rath

Even if Pikachu lands the finishing blow, Gengar is probably going to make an impact with its newly learned Will-O-Wisp and Gigantamax form
  11. Rath

Ash reaching Leon is the whole point of the series. Battling Leon isn't just his goal, Leon is also looking forward to battling him. Leon is the closest thing Ash has to a "rival" this series.
  12. Rath

Ash's victories usually aren't through raw power, but through clever tactics. As Tomioka said, the whole point of Ash as a protagonist is that he transcends game logic. Even if Ash did use his older Pokemon, the Journeys team was still going to be the one to face Leon, because this is their story.
  13. Rath

Summary and Partial VA list courtesy of Adamant The fourth match of the first round of the Masters Tournament finally sees the start of Satoshi's battles. His opponent is Houen Champion Daigo, whose powerful Pokémon drive Satoshi against the wall... Satoshi doesn't just want to win for himself...
  14. Rath

Preview JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

No summary yet, but we can tell from the title that it's Iris VS Cynthia https://twitter.com/GryphonCool/status/1539606640533446657
  15. Rath

Why Ash winning the PWC title is unlikely

Yep
  16. Rath

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

Great idea, rushed execution. The point was to show that Leon's Charizard does not actually need Gigantamax and is genuinely strong and capable of winning battles without any gimmicks. It delivered on that. The issue was the pacing. Because they had to cram a 3v3 battle in the last part of the...
  17. Rath

Who will be Ash's first M8 match?

Ash battling #3, #2, and #1 was always plausible. What threw people for a loop was Lance, the runner-up last season, not being #2 and instead having both Cynthia and Steven ranked above him.
  18. Rath

Why Ash winning the PWC title is unlikely

Ash doesn't even need to necessarily "win". A tie would be enough. That would prove that Ash is equal to the world's strongest trainer, while also giving Leon the worthy opponent that he desires. In that sense, a tie is a win for both of them.
  19. Rath

Preview JN116: Champions' Pride! Wataru VS Carne!!

Recent Pokedex entries imply that Pokemon have/produce different types of elemental energy inside their bodies, and that is the source of their "types". The anime implies the same thing as of late, with Clemont explaining how Meteor Assault works (Sirfetch'd building up energy in its chest...
Back
Top Bottom