Search results for query: *

1. M

The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread

From what I heard, Ash Versus the Champion! kept 4 of 16 pieces, or 25%.
  2. M

Preview BW067: Fukiyose Gym Air-Battle! Challenger Dento!?

This episode looks interesting. Funny how the 67th episode of DP was Dawn vs. Maylene, and the 67th episode of BW is Dento vs. Fuuro. I bet Dento will lose similar to how Dawn lost. But then again, Dento is a Winning Sommelier.
  3. M

Official Pokémon Black & White Title Announcement Thread #2

This has been known for a while. And besides, we're only 13 episodes behind Japan, when we started off the series being 16 episodes behind. I expect them to only air the five episodes with no dub music to refresh the viewers' memory of the beginning of the series. But that would sound kinda odd...
  4. M

Re: Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread 2 Oh god... if they re-aired every episode from In the Shadow of Zekrom! to Battle for the Underground! every Saturday with no breaks... the season would premiere on December 15, 2012, which would just be downright crazy. I don't expect...
  5. M

Re: Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread 2 That's strange... ToonZone lists BW048 as the season finale. Then again, TZ is an unofficial source. However, BW049 doesn't appear under January 14's schedule as expected. Looks like we'll need to wait until Saturday to find out...
  6. M

Re: Official New Dub Episode Title Announcement Thread 2 A user posted this title earlier, but now it's been confirmed: BW048: Battle for the Underground! Airing on: January 7, 2012 Source: Cartoon Network It's very unlikely that we have the same issue as BW047.
  7. M

Yes, they did. So the dub kept 15 of the 17 tracks (or 88%).
  8. M

The absolute worst Best Wishes episode to date?

A UFO for Elgyem!. I fell asleep while watching the episode. It was so boring and pointless, I barely even remember most of it. The Don Battle arc seemed pretty pointless and boring as well.
  9. M

Weirdest Pokémon anime-related rumors?

This one is really bizarre. Before DP147's actual title was revealed, there was a magazine scan saying that the episode would feature a "Hot Springs Contest", and that Dawn would be Come to think of it, I'm glad that that episode never aired...
  10. M

Wow, seriously? It felt like it kept a lot more to me. Good thing the dub music continues to blend in with the Japanese music. The volume of the music was very low, as usual. I could barely hear the Wild Encounter Theme all the way at the beginning, but oh, well. I guess that's the way it goes.
  11. M

Review S14 EP29: Cottonee in Love!

Not really that special of an episode. Just a Cottonee in love training, really. Though I have to admit, the Diamond Breeze was nice, but other than that, this episode is pretty forgettable. Plot: 4/10 Resolution: 5/10 Team Rocket: 3/10 Music: 8/10 Animation: 5/10 Overall, I give this...
  12. M

Third English Black & White expansion revealed: Noble Victories to feature Victini an

Re: Third English Black & White expansion revealed: Noble Victories to feature Victin Seems like an interesting set. I wonder if this is a tie-in with the movies if they are released in November of this year? Hopefully this set inclues Hydreigon and the other powerhouses from the Red Collection
  13. M

It makes sense. I've been thinking that as well. Episodes that retain all of the Japanese BGM are usually followed up by an episode that replaces two pieces or more. BW008 (all tracks kept) - BW009 (2 tracks replaced) BW013-14 (all tracks kept) - BW015-18 (2 tracks replaced per episode)...
  14. M

As of The Dragon Master's Path, Season 14 had kept 94% of the original music. With Oshawott's Lost Scalchop!, this has gone down to 93%. So far, in Best Wishes, the record of having the lowest score has been broken multiple, but not too many times. The first one happened in Dreams By the Yard...
  15. M

Just like how music is overplayed on the radio, the Best Wishes! BGM is overplayed in the series. Sure, it was cool during the first few episodes, but then it began getting bland. Luckily, the dub is adding some new dub music each episode. I was glad they reused that BGM from Dreams By the...
  16. M

Review S14 EP28: Oshawott's Lost Scalchop!

This episode is full of speech errors! First Stephen, and now Shell Blade? Anyways, I loved this episode. It was a nice blend of Oshawott's comical and serious side. We should have that more often. Though I do have to agree, Axew's random finding Oshawott's Scalchop was a bit... rushed and...
  17. M

School- When Does It Start For You?

The 22nd of August. I want to go back. My summer's been kinda boring lately... and I start 8th grade this year.
  18. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Hey, guys. I had a yogurt fruit smoothie for breakfast...
  19. M

Review S14 EP27: The Dragon Master's Path!

I liked this episode. The dub was good... but it felt a little awkward. Pros - Axew learns Dragon Rage - Iwane's animation - Yamask's Night Shade voice - Druddigon - Iris's role in the episode Cons - This episode had some bizarre feel to it, for some reason. - Team Rocket was a bit...
  20. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

It's hard. Not the swimming class, but the fact that I have to wake up at 7:30 am on a Saturday in the summer...
Back
Top Bottom