Search results for query: *

• Users: Mijumaru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Preview BW037 - Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!

I apologize if the old thread should be used for this. It appears that BW026 has been confirmed to air on the 23rd of June. Mods may close this if the old thread needs to be used.
  2. M

Review S14 EP14: A Night in the Nacrene City Museum!

From Bulbapedia: Ash and co. finally arrive at Nacrene City, and Iris is amazed at all the artwork displayed on the warehouses around the town. Cilan explains that Nacrene City is well known as the city of art and admiration because of the way the citizens essentially use their buildings as...
  3. M

Review S14 EP13: Minccino—Neat and Tidy!

Still on their way to Nacrene City, Ash and friends come across a girl named Bianca, who gives Ash a dirty badge case sent from Professor Juniper. Then, a mysterious Minccino comes by and takes the badge case right put of Ash's hands! What does Minccino want to do with the badge case?
  4. M

Review S14 EP10: A Rival Battle for Club Champ!

As Ash and friends continue on to Nacrene City for Ash's second Gym Battle, he arrives in a town on the way known as Luxuria Town. There, he finds a Battle Club similar to the one in Accumula Town. As he looks at the trainer databases he notices his rival Trip, and calls him via Xtransceiver and...
  5. M

Review S14 EP08: Saving Darmanitan From the Bell!

Continuing on their way to Nacrene City, our heroes make a lunch stop beside a river. A Darumaka passes by and greets the group. As Iris plays with the Zen Charm Pokémon's eyebrows, the Darumaka gets fed up and blasts Iris with a Flamethrower. The Darumaka then steals its food. What is Darumaka...
  6. M

Review S14 EP07: Snivy Plays Hard to Catch!

On his way to Nacrene City with his friends Iris and Cilan, Ash takes a stop in a forest for some lunch. Something surprises him when he sees a rare Snivy - a starter from the Unova region. Better yet, it knows the move Attract! Can Ash catch this treasure of a Pokémon?
  7. M

Review S13 EP34: Memories are Made of Bliss!

Here we are at the last episode of the Sinnoh Saga, as well as Dawn and Brock’s final appearance! In this episode, we look back at memories cherished throughout Ash, Dawn and Brock’s journey throughout the Sinnoh Region.
  8. M

Review S13 EP33: The Brockster Is In!

After a loss to Tobias in the Sinnoh League, as well as the league finale, we’re at the penultimate episode of the Diamond & Pearl series!
  9. M

Review S13 EP32: The Semi-Final Frontier!

Here we are, at the Semi-Final battle of the Sinnoh League. And what better matchup than Ash and Tobias?
  10. M

BW020 - Hiun City! Fushide Panic!!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but the title for BW020 has been revealed. BW020: Hiun City! Fushide Panic!! This episode is scheduled to air the 24th of February. There is no summary currently available.
  11. M

Review S13 EP31: Battling a Thaw in Relations!

At long last, we’re at the final stage of Ash and Paul’s battle! This might just be the most intense battle ever!
  12. M

Review S13 EP30: A Real Rival Rouser!

After an extremely long wait during the Holiday Season, the battle between Ash and Paul finally continues!
  13. M

Review S13 EP29: Familiarity Breeds Strategy!

It’s the start of Ash and Paul’s three-part Sinnoh League full battle! Hooray. It’s also the last episode of the year. It also means that the battle will take over the course of five weeks... which is annoying.
  14. M

Review S13 EP28: Working on a Right Move!

After Paul and Barry’s battle, Ash and Conway head out to the battlefield for an astounding 3-on-3 battle!
  15. M

Review S13 EP27: Casting a Paul on Barry!

It’s the match we’ve all been waiting for… the match Barry has begged Paul for… it’s the Sinnoh League third round already!?
  16. M

How do you decorate your house for Christmas?

The question is self-explanatory. How do you decorate your house for Christmastime? I decorate it heavily; during the nighttime, I see lots of lights entering my house's block, and needless to say it's very attractive and pretty. It's mostly lights for me. So how do you decorate your house...
  17. M

Review S13 EP26: League Unleashed!

The Sinnoh League begins with a long-awaited battle with Ash against Nando.
  18. M

Contest Magmortar vs. Emboar

It's the battle of the cross-generational Fire-type lookalikes! Which do you think is better? I think Magmortar is better because Emboar doesn't seem to have any originality. It looks like they just stuffed a Pignite into a Magmortar's redesigned body.
  19. M

Review S13 EP25: An Old Family Blend!

To start off the Sinnoh League, we have a nostalgic episode of searches followed by a spectacular fireworks show!
  20. M

Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

My apologies if this question has already been answered, but will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?
Back
Top Bottom