Search results for query: *

1. Crysta Blade

Leaks/Rumors Thread

As well as that, the girl's shorts also look like the Pleated Shorts from the Alolan games.
  2. Crysta Blade

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The guy in front of the Glalie gives me Wulfric vibes, and the guy in orange nearby looks like Gardenia. Whoever's being carried by Braviary feels familiar, possible Cheryl ancestor?
  3. Crysta Blade

Review JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

The Kanto and Johto Leagues are separate in the show, right? So it's possible this unknown Champion of Johto, whoever that is, also took part.
  4. Crysta Blade

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

Think I heard a Phantump?
  5. Crysta Blade

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Japanese names for fun, with what I think some of the name origins are: Wooloo: ウールー Ūrū (same name, different spelling with 'u' being used for the 'wu' sound) Gossifleur: ヒメンカ Himenka (menka means cotton wool) Eldegoss: ワタシラガ Watashiraga (wata means cotton, shiraga means white/grey hair)...
  6. Crysta Blade

SwSh Box legendaries?

The official site describes them like this: Zacian: Its shining blade can cut through anything. Zamazenta: Its gleaming shield can turn back any attack. Which got me thinking about a particular story... Courtesy of the Wiktionary page: Hence the Chinese word for contradiction being made up...
  7. Crysta Blade

SwSh Starters Discussion

All very cute designs! I like them! Dropping the starter's names in other languages for reference, in Grass/Fire/Water order: German: Chimpep, Hopplo, Memmeon French: Ouistempo, Flambino, Larméléon Japanese: サルノリ (Sarunori), ヒバニー (Hibunny), メッソン (Messon) What I've noticed about the Japanese...
  8. Crysta Blade

USUM Datamine Discussion

I don't know who gets what, but I found in the game text file new clothing options. For some reason, the Pokémon Centre Nurse Cap is listed twice: The Active stuff I assume is boy protag default, same with Vacation set and girl protag. The Karate and Nurse clothes are rewards for completing the...
  9. Crysta Blade

USUM Datamine Discussion

Looking through the game text files, it looks like we can get a Team Skull hat. Guess they noticed how popular the tank top was.
  10. Crysta Blade

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

They could both be official. One guide focused on the Alolan Dex, the other for every Pokémon.
  11. Crysta Blade

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Looks like just pictures of all Pokémon in National Dex order to me. Otherwise we'd only have Pokémon from Kanto/Johto/Hoenn in US/UM.
  12. Crysta Blade

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion

Other observations: Zygarde's been shunted off into a wormhole. Ouch. It makes more sense, but it feels like the poor snake gets no respect. In other news, water is wet. Pausing in the 5 minute Japanese trailer, Lysandre's Pyroar looks to be in a Master Ball. Also from that trailer, Giovanni...
  13. Crysta Blade

And they've changed up the Island Scan Pokémon, too, with the English trailer showing Charmander, Grovyle and Greninja. Think it's safe to assume the other Kanto/Hoenn/Kalos starters will show up as well. So only the Sinnoh starters aren't catchable in any Alola games. Hmm...
  14. Crysta Blade

So it looks like RR have multiple bases, since one of them's in the Festival Plaza. Maybe we'll be fighting alongside Sophocles for that one...
  15. Crysta Blade

Which Game Will You Be Playing?

Will pick up both, but I'm thinking of playing Ultra Moon first. Since the version exclusives seem to match the previous games so far, that may mean we won't be able to get all the clothes without messing around with the Festival Plaza again *sigh*. Should it be the case of warm colours in...
  16. Crysta Blade

Speculation What's this prism-looking white silhouette?

Thinking of the eyes as Necrozma watching, something that came to my mind is like Necrozma as a puppetmaster, pulling strings behind the scenes as it were before it directly takes action. Then I guess that'd make Solgaleo/Lunala the puppet in that scenario.
  17. Crysta Blade

Pokémon Direct (June 6th)

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon on 3DS. Nice.
  18. Crysta Blade

Review SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

Y'know, it's kinda funny to me that people are calling Mr. Ow-the-Stone-EDGElord a serious character. Come on, he unironically refers to his Lycanroc as "The Crimson Gaze" and poses like he's a Jojo character. That's what I was wondering. I think Lillie mentioned that Gladion didn't used to be...
  19. Crysta Blade

Global event failure

Here's something that'd be nice: instead of having a fixed amount of FCs upon success/failure, scale the reward to a percentage of how close the goal was from being reached. As an example: instead of 200 for any fail, 2000 for pass, have 1000 for reaching 50% of the goal.
  20. Crysta Blade

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

A little detail from the localised English script about Mohn. Kinda endearing that he refers to the protags as "my boy" or "my girl".
Back
Top Bottom