Search results for query: *

1. P

The most important addition.

I WANT 5 REGIONS IN ONE GAME, that would make it amazing, and very long. 40 badges (and possibly 5 Leagues?????)
  2. P

More Ghosts?

i really like those sprites. they look awesome. i could care less if the ghost type had a second type. i do agree that they make for creative ideas. maybe a ghost/rock type that is a tombstone? (could work). And i love the idea of a ghost ship. that is awesome :)
  3. P

I'd love it if gen 5 is less linear.

id love for pokemon to be more open-world. allwoing you to travel to more than one city, (not having all the cites and towns connected by a line).
  4. P

More Ghosts?

its so you can pronounce it. Obviously not a whore centaur and although a skeleton pokemon would look cool, the defense would be very low. unless its steel/ghost (hint, hint)
  5. P

More Ghosts?

thats a cool idea. maybe like a soul that took over the ship for its body. its would be the first inanimate object as a pokemon
  6. P

More Ghosts?

Alright, heres of some of the suggestions you guys have made brought to life. also, some of my own Chevraunt: (Cheval+ Haunt) (Prounounced Shev/ront) Dark/Ghost: The Night Pokemon Description: A Dark Horse that has haunted farm lands for ages. it is said that on certain nights, horse gallops...
  7. P

More Ghosts?

i love this idea. the grim reaper would make a great pokemon. But it should have its own OH-KO; Touch of Death.
  8. P

More Ghosts?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Decapataur!
  9. P

More Ghosts?

i would like to see ghost/water. i think of like a fog pokemon, or some sort of mist. it would be ghost b/c of its unkown presence and water b/c be cause of the obvious
  10. P

More Ghosts?

that is a cool idea, but it sounds like two pokemon; the horse and the rider. maybe two pokemon that join together into one if both of them are side by side in the party. Maybe like a Dark horse, then a weird disfigured ghost with no head.
  11. P

More Ghosts?

i think that there is not enough Ghost types with 3 stages. All we have really is Gastly>Haunter>Gengar, Duskull>Dusclops>Dusknoir. what suggestions do you guys have for new Ghost Pokemon?
  12. P

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? i would like to see a ghost type eeveelution. (obliveon would be good) but i would just like to see a standard evolution. nothing fancy just a standard evolution. Eeveon would be great
  13. P

A Pokemon Starting With...

Nidoking
  14. P

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? i would like to see a platypus pokemon. but make it like a fighting type. I dont think there is a water/fighting type (that i know of) (oops, poliwrath)
  15. P

new evolutions...old pokemon

i don't see where we could evolve a pokemon into that type combo. Maybe Hitmonchan/Lee evolve into a frozen boxer/kickboxer
  16. P

new evolutions...old pokemon

i always thought skarmory should have been the evolution for fearow. like if you made it hold metal coat when you traded it. They look a little like each other and it would have made sense. As for others, maybe heracross. I would love to see a beefed up version of it. I thought the...
  17. P

More Bug Pokemon

Maybe like a carpenter ant (constructant would be a cool name). they are known for making tunnels in the ground and living in the ground. plus ants are strong for their size so they could possibly learn strong attacks. Also, I like the idea of having a tree type evolution system. Maybe start...
  18. P

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Pokemon Ideas Starters Torscratch Type: Fire Description: A Kitten that begins glowing red when it is angry. Evolves in to Puruption at Lvl. 18. Puruption Type: Fire Description: an adolescent cat the is mainly calm. It finds warm places to...
  19. P

My Take on the 5th Gen.

alight, fine. someone delete this thread, ill post it in the link above
  20. P

My Take on the 5th Gen.

yes, but i just wanted to have my ideas on a first page of a thread, so it is a lot easier for me to add more ideas.
Back
Top Bottom