Search results for query: *

1. L

Mafia Console Wars Mafia ~ Sign-Ups! ~ 10/28/14

Ah, what the hell, put me in as a Sub.
  2. L

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Got to stay in shape to lead Team Flare, after all.
  3. L

What is the User Above Known For?

For giving out Special Orders in the Wii U version.
  4. L

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm back, though I'm not sure how if I'll have enough time to join another game for a while (though I'll try desperately to make it by the Assassination Classroom game). Sorry I had to drop out entirely for a bit, ended up going back to school and starting a new job at the same time so I kind of...
  5. L

How to Spot A Bootleg

I've seen official plushes at Wal-Mart where one eye is literally two to three inches higher than the other one is. That plush is fine.
  6. L

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

Just a heads up that after 6 months I finally uploaded a new chapter of Lysandre Goes Clothes Shopping. Mature content warning, as always.
  7. L

Simple Questions, Simple Answers: Pokemon Collecting Edition

Re: Looking for Dragonite Cuddle Pillow Plush from the late 90s early 00s! Oh, dang! I have one of those somewhere. Loved that thing. I know there are some livejournal communities (one is at PKMNCollectors ) that often buy/sell Pokemon plushes, and a few individual online stores (though my...
  8. L

Start Ups Bounty Hunters: Brand New Journey

"Why would I need crates of gunpowder!? Do you seriously think a dual wielding sharpshooter professional assassin wouldn't have what he needed to attack?" Goldencrantz sighed and quickly swapped bullets, firing several numbing/temporary electrical paralysis bullets at the mage to prepare him for...
  9. L

Goldencrantz dashed from the entrance to the scene of the battle, immediately recognizing the mage's technique. "What kind of sick fuck tries to do this at a little girl's birthday party?" he spat, pulling his pistols quickly from his pockets and firing a hail of electronically-enfused bullets...
  10. L

Mafia Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 6 - BAD END - ENDGAME MAFIA WIN

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 4 - Yokai Attack 13/05/2014 FinalArcadia, you are correct about my vote on Mijz. Had I been online to see the phase through its conclusion I'd have changed my vote as well. I left my cord at a friend's house and my computer died shortly after my...
  11. L

Mafia Breaking Bad Mafia (Mature)- Night Five- There's More? -5/29/14

Re: Breaking Bad Mafia- Sign-ups- Mature Confirmed.
  12. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 4 - Yokai Attack 13/05/2014 Harryheart, forgive me if I misunderstood your intentions. You appeared to be redirecting suspicion at him based on the same thing he's been pounced on several times for, which I didn't find to be a very suspicious stance...
  13. L

Goldencrantz remained by the main entrance, carefully surveying the scene prepared to telepathically warn the others if anything unseemly should rear its head. It was kind of enjoyable to be on the protecting end instead of the assassinating end, for once.
  14. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 3 - Evolution 12/05/2014 I'm also quite convinced of Mijz's innocence at this point. Gibbs has explained/retracted his suspicions on him as well, Harry, I'm not sure why you won't let that go. I also thought he was suspicious at first when it...
  15. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 3 - Evolution 12/05/2014 Flaze is right, I've just had very little time to be around, so I've let the ball drop on this and on an RP and I apologize. The past couple of days I lost my computer cord, too, so I wasn't even able to follow the topic...
  16. L

Mafia Kirby Mafia. [SIGN UPS]

I'm in.
  17. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Night 2 - When I Am Dead, Then You Will Real Right now I'm thinking along the same lines as Gibbs. The fact that it would be so hard to fakeclaim does give me pause, but the absolute gung-ho certainty/pushing that lynching Yato would be a good idea and...
  18. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014 Only what I've stated before. I don't think we should give Yato a free pass, but I know Zima well enough to know I don't think she'd be capable of the reverse psychology this scheme would have taken. She made it...
  19. L

Re: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Mafia - Day 2 - Love Goes A Long Way - 07/05/2014 I agree with Yato that it's a bit unfair to lynch him solely based on likely unrelated behavior from the person he was subbing for. Furthermore, Mijzelffan... This reeks of scum. A mislynch, after losing both...
  20. L

"The car suits the driver," Goldencrantz mumbled, adjusting his hair. "Boss, what do you know about these guys? This is a bit... extravagant. Seems a bit too highbrow to be hiring random newly trained skill users to perform at their parties...?"
Back
Top Bottom