Search results for query: *

• Users: Lysandre
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Backwards pack?

Hey all, I came across an odd (well, I'm obsessive and haven't seen anything like it before, sooo) pack of Legends series cards today. The pack was backwards in the package, with the text and links and stuff facing out. It's unopened and official so it struck me as kind of cool and I bought it...
  2. L

I have returned...

My deepest apologies for my extended absence. My poor compy came down with a bad case of Gumblar, which my good friend assured me was incurable. To prove him wrong, I cured it, but ended up deleting all my system files in the process. Thankfully I once again have easy access to the web and, now...
  3. L

Fangames

Hey, where would fangames go? I'm working on a few and I really can't deduce what category it would go under. Thanks.
  4. L

Lavender Town music anomaly...?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lavender_Town "In the first release of Red and Green in Generation I, Lavender Town's music track contained a high pitched track in the background at certain intervals of its music. In the American releases and Generation III, this track was removed due...
  5. L

Himshou Goran Pocket Monster- the phantom arcade game?

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?letter=S&game_id=8115 http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9059 Manufacturer: Nintendo Year: 2001 Class: Wide Release Genre: Other Type: Videogame Monitor: * Orientation: Horizontal * Type: Raster: Standard...
  6. L

Pokemon Live... script?

Yeah, this is almost surely not the right place for this but I can't find any other section close enough so HERE IT IS. I'm after the script from Pokemon Live, in physical or digital format. I have been able to locate ACT I — SCENE 2, ACT I — SCENE 8, and ACT II — SCENE 2, but I'd like the...
  7. L

Cel identification help?

Hey guys, this has been bugging me for some time and somehow I'm only getting around to looking into it now. I picked up some Pokemon cels a few years back and I wanted to see if anyone knew off the top of their heads what eps they're from- I don't have time to watch the entire original series...
  8. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Hey, just thought this would be an interesting topic as we have so many different Pokemon now. We have a Pokemon or evo line based on almost every real life animal/legend, so let's think of what's left! My predictions: Mosquito Pokémon (a common bug that has not yet been exploited) Wasp...
  9. L

Where to put something...

Hey, just checking on something here. I went to the NYC Pokemon Center in 2003 and did a full video tour inside and out(albeit a bit shaky at bits due to being somewhat of a youngster still). I was just wondering what proper policy would be on this sort of thing and if this snags the same...
  10. L

Greetings and salutations

Hey guys, JLP here, just stopping in to say hi before I continue posting. I've been a hardcore Pokemon fan since the late 90s and my house will prove it, as it's littered with my collectibles ranging from movie posters/marquees to animation cels and a Pokemon Snap Station. No, seriously, I...
Back
Top Bottom