Search results for query: *

1. N

Character customizations?

Seems weird if they didn't, they've made such a huge deal about the PSS. Ontop of that the global link uses our player avatars as well to represent us. I think we're moving away from the age of being stuck with only two options, male or female.
  2. N

Trainer Customization

Not going to lie, I'd pay $3 for dlc that gave me the option to take off the hat.
  3. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've been trying to avoid spoilers on the pokedex so I've not looked into the leaks. Can anyone confirm if seasons make a comeback?
  4. N

Trainer Customization

I think unfortunately the times that are, cross dressing is still deemed controversial. So rather then redesign all the models for clothes to be boy and girl wearable, it's likely they'll just leave it out. Unfortunately for cross dressers you're a very slim and misunderstood minority. I don't...
  5. N

Trainer Customization

Perhaps moomoo's will be an option?
  6. N

Trainer Customization

So from a Japanese commercial we've finally gotten a good look at how character customization effects the overworld model. As well as what the interface to change your style will look like. Don't know about you guys but my excitement has just been tripled.
  7. N

US Commercial Released

I just saw it during adventure time on CN I have to say it was quite fantastic.
  8. N

Trainer Customization

I could see them adding in a luigi's cap since its his year. I'm not exactly sure the partnership between Nintendo and game freak I always thought it was first party. But I can guarantee Nintendo owns the rights to Pokemon. Also Nintendo allowed link costumes for Monster Hunter 4, I think...
  9. N

Where are you on October 12th?

I'd recommend lying a bit if you have to and say you have a school assignment that requires certain supplies. Or go the honest approach and just tell them you've been waiting ten months for this game and need a ride. I was an assistant manager for GameStop for several years. The company...
  10. N

Trainer Customization

Gosh darn rebellious women, next you'll want to cover up your ankles! I'm thinking there may be a boutique in all the towns with gyms. And if each boutique has around three clothing sets, plus any additional sets we get from just adventuring such as a tuxedo or pajamas. We may be looking at a...
  11. N

Where are you on October 12th?

Wake up, very tired might I add from an inability to sleep. Head to IHOP with some friends, eat crepes. Head to GameStop, buy games. Head home, cocoon self in room with supplies I've purchased the following day to help me survive this cocooning. And play game till school/work on Monday. Then...
  12. N

Trainer Customization

Well, I've never seen any self respecting man wear a pair of capri's so I think your dream is close. ;p
  13. N

Trainer Customization

Thanks for the clarification! My tired eyes must have missed that part haha
  14. N

Trainer Customization

Yah there's even a screen shot on the site for the salon that shows options color and style on the menu. I'm hoping the outfits are comprised of individual pieces and not just outfit sets. I figure it will be individual because stylizing seems to be a big part of this, but you never know...
  15. N

Trainer Customization

If you look in the one image they revealed it appears the player character is wearing a recolored version of Red's hat from the concept art. I believe your wish may possibly be answered.
  16. N

Trainer Customization

It's nice to see we've finally got a clear image of Character Customization. Now we can see the customization won't just effect the PSS, but will effect the over world model, as well as the in battle model. Over all this gen is thus far shaping up to be the best Pokemon Gen there ever was.
  17. N

Pokemon Direct (4th September)

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow I'd say Womderful 101 is a different case. It's a brand new IP that even several hard core fans haven't been able to differentiate from Pikmin. Pokemon is very much established and the fans have been paying attention to most if not every detail. I have...
  18. N

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow The thing is Nintendo directs aren't really geared toward the casual fans. They're intended for the hard core fan base that's foaming at the mouth for more info. Casual gamers don't go onto IGN or Kotaku, they find out about new games from either their...
  19. N

Re: New Pokemon Direct coming tomorrow I imagine they might go into details about customizing your trainer as that's one of the features we've seen so little of. As for the demo, I don't usually like being the pessimist, but honestly don't get your hopes up. They're doing mall tours all over...
  20. N

Gym Discussion/Speculation

Re: The number of gyms are more than eight It would kind of flow with the rumor of Kalos being fairly open world with Lumiose acting as the hub. You could pick and choose which gym to go to. But I'm just trying to think how would that work for a game that uses a leveling system? Unless maybe...
Back
Top Bottom