Search results for query: *

• Users: Sombra29
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

TV Tokyo and CN Ratings

source Sitting right on top,as the league advances it will probably grow more.Discuss?Comment?
  2. S

If you could inject any fictional character from another place in the show....

...What kind of madness would happen? Lets have some fun discussing the possibilities of The Doctor instructing Brock medicine or how bizarre an scenario of Dawn´s buneary battling against Bugs Bunny would be. In other words,go crazy and have fun!
  3. S

New Opening Remix-New Ending

Hm!nobody is discussing this? Anyway,so with 183,we have a new opening remix and a new ending. The remix sounds like Rika(Satoshi´s seiyuu)is Singing?
  4. S

Johto GF

In the end my prediction of May appearing in a cameo during the Sinnoh Festival was wrong...But there is still hope that we get one during the league.... So...What do you speculate about the Johto Grand Festival ?Do you think that we will know the outcome later?Do you want to see it? Discuss.
  5. S

Ask the characters.

I saw this on a lucky star forum some years ago...The deal is that one person will ask a question to a (pokemon only) character,and the next user has to answer,in-character :D (extra points for crazy answers)that person gets to ask the next question. Example: all clear?then I will ask the...
  6. S

Manual Pokedex

Long and dull explanation: So I decided, inspired by various Japanese fan art sites,to do this challenge,It will consist of drawing each little monster I see in this Pokemon:special pikachu edition walkthrought. Been doing some of them and wanted to know what you think :D TILL PEWTER...
Back
Top Bottom