• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

GoldenMuk Art

Hey! So, first off, thanks for at least looking at my art thread. Here I'm going to be posting any Pokemon art I do. This is a blatant and vain attempt to raise awareness of my art, because really, what kind of artist doesn't want to show off? All of the art here (and much more from other...
  2. G

WANTED: Certain foreign Pokémon.

Gday people, I'm looking for a few specific foreign Pokémon, namely; A French Tynamo, Eelektrik or Eelektross, preferably Eelektross. An Italian Bulbasaur. Any foreign language Growlithe. German, French, Spanish or Italian Shinx. German, Italian or Spanish Poochyena. I can offer any...
  3. G

WANTED: X-Scissor + Brick Break TMs.

I have recently got an Adamant Croagunk, and would like X-Scissor and Brick Break in its moveset. If anyone can supply these TMs, I will greatly appreciate it. I can offer various shinys for both TMs, or a Rare Candy/Protein/PP Up/Calcium for just one TM. Or if you want something else, let me...
  4. G

OFFERING: Spare shinys.

I have a few spare shinys that I would like other shinys for. NOTE: GEN V TRADES ONLY! I have: Nidoran (female). Name: KIRA. Nature: Relaxed. Ability: Rivalry. Level: 12. Status: UT. 1. -empty- 2. -empty- Im looking for other shinys in return for these ones. Please, feel free...
  5. G

OFFERING: Dex Fillers. All 493 pre Gen V.

Long story short; if you need non-legendary Pokemon to fill your Dex, I can supply them. I can breed you anything breedable, and if you want an evolved form, Ill train it for you too. For the record, Dex Fillers means natures, genders, etc. do not matter. If you want a specific gender, I will...
  6. G

WANTED: Darkrai and Celebi.

Hey all. So, I need the above Pokemon to complete my Platinum Dex. They can just be trade-and-trade -back. However, I have a few shinys to trade for them if u wish to part with them. And I can breed any other Pokemon u may want. Im not willing to part with my own legends, though. Except for...
  7. G

WANTED: A few legends.

Hi I only need Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and Darkrai to complete my National Dex. Im hoping some people here are willing to temporarilly trade them to me. I have no desire to keep them, simply to get them in my Dex, then trade them back. However, I can offer a lvl 100 Armaldo to keep one of them...
  8. G

OFFERING: 19 charmander

Gday. Im offering 19x lvl1 un-trained charmander on my girlfriends behalf. She doesnt know what she wants in return, so just make an offer. Thanks guys. Her HeartGold FC: 4770-1053-0271 Name: Jess.
  9. G

WANTED: Glameow, foreign Ditto

I need those to complete my dex. I can trade almost anything for them (except legends) I dont do IVs or EVs or anything like that. I will breed anything that is required. Just let me know what u want in exchange. Thanks^^ Platinum FC: 3223 9170 4441
  10. G

Sprite shop of the Golden Muk!

Gday everypeople! Im kinda bored so I thought I would set up a shop thread. I do recolours and splices, though I will try other things if you ask nicely. Heres a couple of examples of my work. So get your requests in! I upload my work at the end of every day. Thankyou...
  11. G

Spritework of the Golden Muk

Hey everyone. I've only started making sprites in the last week or so and I was hoping for some feedback? let me know what you think! Thanks. And a few re-colours...
Back
Top Bottom